Help!! Moz quotes/lyrics for a tattoo!

Am I Still Ill?

i know i posted a pic in another thread but mine is simple.... simple is good
AllMenJoinedsolo.jpg

BTW it's 2 photos joined as it goes round the wrist a bit.

hope you don't have any job interviews on the horizon

So I finished my "visual Diary" and used many morrissey quotes, I'll upload them when I get the slides back, heres one for now. Sorry the size is so big
Maladjusted.jpg

Here are mine. I just got them retouched last night. :)

tattoo.jpg

has anyone gotten a tattoo on their inner lower lip? and if so how much did you pay?
Just thought i should ask.

I want to get mine done soo bad!
i called the tattoo shop where i got my morrissey tat done and they said it would be around 60-80 dollars. Is that too much for a five letter word to be tattooed on my lip?

Last edited:
hope you don't have any job interviews on the horizon

Thanks for the concern but it's all good. I deliberately done it where i wear my watch for just that situation.
Oh and i just had an interview for promotion so wish me luck!!

has anyone gotten a tattoo on their inner lower lip? and if so how much did you pay?
Just thought i should ask.

I want to get mine done soo bad!
i called the tattoo shop where i got my morrissey tat done and they said it would be around 60-80 dollars. Is that too much for a five letter word to be tattooed on my lip?

I have no idea as I have an unfortunate death-fear of needles, else I'd be covered in ink. However, you've sparked an interest; what is the five letter word?

I have no idea as I have an unfortunate death-fear of needles, else I'd be covered in ink. However, you've sparked an interest; what is the five letter word?

I'm used to needles (i was always in an dout of hospitals when i was younger) but I will admit tattoos hurt like a bitch. I didn't think I wanted another one but i do!
After a lot of thought I want to get 'Vegan' tattooed on my lip :)

... but I will admit tattoos hurt like a bitch.

that's so random though. i have my share of tattoos, and i'm just i skinny 17 year old girl. I have both handmade ones done with needle and string and regular ones.. And i almost can't feel a thing.

so i'd recommend everyone getting a tattoo : D (to me surface piercings are the worst and perhaps therefore slightly more exciting:p)

I really would like a tattoo for my 30th birthday, but I can't decide between 'Unlovable' on a banner across a black heart on my lower leg or just 'the sanest days are mad' on my wrist. I loved the suggestions in this thread too, helps when you hear lots of ideas.

You getting a Morrissey tattoo makes you "lovable" in my book, so the first one's out, sorry love, the sanest days are mad is better!

I love the idea of 'the sanest days are mad'!

I really like all the tattoos on this thread, especially the ones done in Moz-style font. :)

Back
Top Bottom