Morrissey Central "Help" (May 28, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I mentioned a while back that you should expect this pattern. He posts some right wing bullshit and then some animal-related stuff in quick successsion to (a) Look here, not at that other stuff and (b) this is literally all he has left to cling to, there is nothing else whatsoever. Even if it is is the jackasses of PETA.

Last edited:
I mentioned a while back that you should expect ths pattern. He posts some right wing bullshit and then some animal-related stuff in quick successsion to (a) Look here, not at that other stuff and (b) this is literally all he has left to cling to, there is nothing else whatsoever. Even if it is is the jackasses of PETA.

A classic post of yours here, with all the ingredients we've come to know and love!

1. A smug, self-satisfied claim to have "called it" or "told us" that you knew something would happen, that you know Morrissey's mind better than anyone else possibly could.
2. The portrayal of Morrissey as having "nothing left to cling to" always phrased as if you're out for vengeance on your one true nemesis.
3. A complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

Although unusually for you, a couple of typos! You must have been in a rush when you dashed this off.

A classic post of yours here, with all the ingredients we've come to know and love!

1. A smug, self-satisfied claim to have "called it" or "told us" that you knew something would happen, that you know Morrissey's mind better than anyone else possibly could.
2. The portrayal of Morrissey as having "nothing left to cling to" always phrased as if you're out for vengeance on your one true nemesis.

Although unusually for you, a couple of typos! You must have been in a rush when you dashed this off.

Rather hit the nail on the head this.
His smug, arrogant “I called it” - his usual M-O, is the only thing missing.
The irony though, he’s on here day and night. Why? Because he has no friends and his wife hates him.

I mentioned a while back that you should expect ths pattern. He posts some right wing bullshit and then some animal-related stuff in quick successsion to (a) Look here, not at that other stuff and (b) this is literally all he has left to cling to, there is nothing else whatsoever. Even if it is is the jackasses of PETA.

Shut up, and go away and do something else with your life. You’ll be much happier for it. You’re very unwell.

I wish I was as clever, witty, insightful and interesting as Uncleskinny. Although I do know how to spell 'succession' - I hope that doesn't come up in any of your crosswords...you'll be getting angry letters from the 3 people who read The Independent online.

broken-record.com.

he was also instrumental in dominic cummings getting his arse booted the other day or so he tells us.

This research is finding treatments for Dementia and Alzheimer's disease, which impacts all of us either directly or indirectly. I wonder if the anaesthetic they gave Morrissey to scrape off his pre cancerous cells had been tested on animals?

It doesn't even make sense. Why would he have to cling to PETA videos & why would PETA videos distract from the other content that's still there?

I mentioned a while back that you should expect this pattern. He posts some right wing bullshit and then some animal-related stuff in quick successsion to (a) Look here, not at that other stuff and (b) this is literally all he has left to cling to, there is nothing else whatsoever. Even if it is is the jackasses of PETA.

Someone should take that keyboard off you; you embarrass yourself every time you use it.
Morrissey-solo is all you have left to cling to, & for you, there is nothing else whatsoever.
"still I cling, I don't know where else I can go, over and over and over and over "

Posting 5hit on here is the pattern of your life, and has been for the past 20 years.
How very sad for someone in their mid-50s. <head shake>

It doesn't even make sense. Why would he have to cling to PETA videos & why would PETA videos distract from the other content that's still there?

"He posts some right wing bullshit and then some animal-related stuff in quick successsion (sic)"

Where's the right wing bullshit he's referring to?

" animal-related stuff " - so just "stuff" then; the word used deliberately to convey that the issue on animal experimentation is less important then? I can't understand why he's not supportive of this type of issue. Maybe because he simply doesn't care, or it doesn't fit with his anti-racist/bigot agenda/platform on here. Troubling.

There are no good people who don't love animals.
There are no bad people who love animals.
Therefore it is obvious the human quality of MOZ!!!!❤❤❤❤❤ VIVA MORRISSEY!!!!????❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!

Skinny's tragic existence and his unrequited love: MOZ!!!!!!!

"As I said previously" he said, quoting himself with a complete lack of irony...
#Fcukwit

"He posts some right wing bullshit and then some animal-related stuff in quick successsion (sic)"

Where's the right wing bullshit he's referring to?

" animal-related stuff " - so just "stuff" then; the word used deliberately to convey that the issue on animal experimentation is less important then? I can't understand why he's not supportive of this type of issue. Maybe because he simply doesn't care, or it doesn't fit with his anti-racist/bigot agenda/platform on here. Troubling.
He's grasping at straws. First he has to label the video guy as "far right" when he'd rather say "racist" except the guy is speaking out about the police killing a black man so even @Uncleskinny has the intelligence to know that wouldn't work.
Then he's unhappy with the post itself because of the "far right" video, and because he needs a reason to express his obsessive love/hate for Morrissey he also has to discount the animal rights video as some sort of trick/scam.
He is very close to being that man who everyone on the train avoids when they go into a rant.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom