Hello - I've been a life-long Morrissey Fan

Mad Vespa

But I've quite often found this Forum difficult - I know we're all fans of the same thing but there seems to be a real dischord. I just wondered how many of us came here to bounce important Mozz detail off each other and how many came to bitch ... sadly I see more negative than positive.

In order to encourage more Mozz fans, we need to lift the negativity from the boards guys - is very discouraging.

Can we encourage a more positive attitude please?

Many thanks,

Maddy (MadVespa)
x

Re: Hello - I've been a life-long Morrissey Fan ...

:thumb:

I guess it's best just to ignore the negativity. Just like in real life, don't let the negative people bring you down.

I'm here to talk about Moz, get in touch with other fans and also to talk about other stuff going on. Not to fight or cause trouble. I'll just stick to that, no matter what. It's important what you do, not what others do. :)

you think this place is bad now? dude, before the forums it was almost total anarchy on this site :eek:
and the forums had some "growing pains" those first few years :o

Re: Hello - I've been a life-long Morrissey Fan ...

:thumb:

I guess it's best just to ignore the negativity. Just like in real life, don't let the negative people bring you down.

I'm here to talk about Moz, get in touch with other fans and also to talk about other stuff going on. Not to fight or cause trouble. I'll just stick to that, no matter what. It's important what you do, not what others do. :)

Very true. It's nice to see a thread encouraging positivity. :)

But I've quite often found this Forum difficult - I know we're all fans of the same thing but there seems to be a real dischord. I just wondered how many of us came here to bounce important Mozz detail off each other and how many came to bitch ... sadly I see more negative than positive.

In order to encourage more Mozz fans, we need to lift the negativity from the boards guys - is very discouraging.

Can we encourage a more positive attitude please?

Many thanks,

Maddy (MadVespa)
x
Would you like some candy?

I don't think encouraging a positive attitude will help. Many of us have learned to take a Solo-break when things get too nasty.

usually don't get to see the darker sides of Solo anyway, I stick to the nicer people, and there are many many nice people here :thumb:

You're speaking like this place is a stressful, full time two-bit-bob (job) that you are medically required to take a break from for your own mental health. It's an internet forum. If it stresses you out so much, stop coming, put on a bit of David Bowie and chill the oriental-crispy-duck out.

Overreaction, perhaps?

You're speaking like this place is a stressful, full time two-bit-bob (job) that you are medically required to take a break from for your own mental health. It's an internet forum. If it stresses you out so much, stop coming, put on a bit of David Bowie and chill the oriental-crispy-duck out.

you're overreacting :crazy:
Wasn't that what I said in the first place, take a break? This is, after all, a forum to discuss an artist, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom