Hello????? Does anybody here remember....Ummmmm....Morrissey I think was his name?

I

Inept Guy

OK. All this $hit has gotten really boring. All of you lame asses sitting round talking $hit to each other is getting rather unbearable. The cheesy Moz rumors at least are slightly amusing, but the people who are just trying to prove that they have the biggest cock(or clitoris if you must) are slowly but surely making this board completely BORING. Can any of you pathetic losers find something better to do with your time, or at least try and be funny without all the Jr. High $hit-talking, cause you are just making yourselves look lamer and lamer with every post. I'm sure I will get some good loser replies from some of you, which is fine with me cause you will just prove my point. If I only get replies of agreement, I would be completely dumbfounded.

If You Dare.....

I agree that you need to shut up

I will rule the world order not MozTheatre! And as for the rest of you, h a ha ha!

> OK. All this $hit has gotten really boring. All of you lame
> asses sitting round talking $hit to each other is getting rather
> unbearable. The cheesy Moz rumors at least are slightly amusing,
> but the people who are just trying to prove that they have the
> biggest cock(or clitoris if you must) are slowly but surely
> making this board completely BORING. Can any of you pathetic
> losers find something better to do with your time, or at least
> try and be funny without all the Jr. High $hit-talking, cause
> you are just making yourselves look lamer and lamer with every
> post. I'm sure I will get some good loser replies from some of
> you, which is fine with me cause you will just prove my point.
> If I only get replies of agreement, I would be completely
> dumbfounded.

there are people like that in every scene: even The Grateful Dead, Christianity, etc etc....I just hope thigs improve a little

His Name.... MORRISSEY

I do so agree.

Back
Top Bottom