Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

This anonymous pollster is in a race to see how many pointless polls they can post in record time.

Morrissey would like a front row of skinheads with a nail varnished right thumb. Who is in?

No. Right wingers don't generally like melancholic, homoerotic, anti-monarchy, radically-vegan art pop !!

No. Right wingers don't generally like melancholic, homoerotic, anti-monarchy, radically-vegan art pop !!
Morrissey is from an Irish Catholic background why would he support the British Royal family and the Partition between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland?

Conservatives tend to want to keep the Union with Britain and Northern Ireland. Conservatives tend to support the British Royal family.

Morrissey isn't a fan of Donald Trump. I think more conservative, traditional, conventional people might be fans of Donald Trump. Donald Trump isn't from a Catholic background he is Scottish Presbyterian and he eats meat he isn't a vegan or vegetarian. Donald Trump is a family man. Morrissey is a bachelor.

Morrissey has an interest in Hinduism. This would probably come under the New Age movement. Conservatives don't tend to be into New Age spirituality.

Morrissey is a vegan and he is into animal rights and he is from a working-class background growing up in Manchester which is a tough Northern English city. Morrissey doesn't support the mostly upper class hunting, shooting, fishing people in the British countryside. Morrissey hasn't gone to university.

I think it has resulted in less fans but has also attracted some people that wouldn't otherwise be interested.

The people that call people racist are racist.
That’s a good point - just look at all this taking the knee business lately. Lewis Hamilton said anyone who didn’t do it (in reference to the drivers before the race) are ‘part of the problem’, just because they didn’t want to be kowtowed into virtue signalling.

Then he moans the British people don’t love him enough because he’s black.

Of course, it’s nothing to do with being a tax exile who contributes f*** all to the country he ‘loves’ so much.

And Meghan Markle as well - anyone who doesn’t like her for her various displays of ridiculous behaviour is immediately labelled a ‘racist’. You can’t say anything about anyone ‘BAME’ these days without that being thrown at you.

It can’t just be you don’t like them, there has to be some racial undertone. I don’t like Meghan but it’s nothing to do with her heritage. I think she’s quite fit actually.

And anyone reading those comments I made, in the context of the thread, who doesn’t understand the point I’m making either doesn’t want to understand because they want to cause trouble, or must be a f***ing idiot with a hugely overrated sense of their own ‘intelligence’. Or so blinkered by wokeness they can’t grasp it.

Or all 3.

If you’re white, you can’t really use an example about another white person to prove you’re not racist, can you.

I can’t stand James Corden. Proves I’m not a racist!🤣

And anyone reading those comments I made, in the context of the thread, who doesn’t understand the point I’m making either doesn’t want to understand because they want to cause trouble, or must be a f***ing idiot with a hugely overrated sense of their own ‘intelligence’. Or so blinkered by wokeness they can’t grasp it.

Or all 3.

If you’re white, you can’t really use an example about another white person to prove you’re not racist, can you.

Let's look at the evidence:
Thus far on here you have commented on five public figures (that I have seen.) Of three you've been complimentary and/or supportive; of two you have been critical. Let's look at the ones who have met your approval:
Boris Johnson - white racist
Donald Trump - white racist
Enoch Powell - dead white racist
Now let's look at the people of whom you've been critical:
Meghan Markle - only black member of royal family
Lewis Hamilton - only black Formula 1 driver (I don't follow the sport so correct me if I'm wrong but the point stands.)

As you know I'm not one to cast aspersions (ahem) but any reasonable person might look at the above and reach a conclusion about your character that isn't very flattering.

Let's look at the evidence:
Thus far on here you have commented on five public figures (that I have seen.) Of three you've been complimentary and/or supportive; of two you have been critical. Let's look at the ones who have met your approval:
Boris Johnson - white racist
Donald Trump - white racist
Enoch Powell - dead white racist
Now let's look at the people of whom you've been critical:
Meghan Markle - only black member of royal family
Lewis Hamilton - only black Formula 1 driver (I don't follow the sport so correct me if I'm wrong but the point stands.)

As you know I'm not one to cast aspersions (ahem) but any reasonable person might look at the above and reach a conclusion about your character that isn't very flattering.
I’ve never said I like Trump, I just wanted him to win to annoy the left.

I think Enoch Powell made some good points that have been proven somewhat correct. IMO.

The 2 black people I have criticised were to prove the point that you can criticise a black (or only race/colour) person without being racist. My point being, I dislike both Hamilton & Markle, but not because of their heritage. But you knew that.

There are plenty of white people I don’t like as well. Judd Trump for one. Jeremy Corbyn for another. I don’t dislike them because they’re white anymore than I dislike LH/MM because they’re black.

I could name you quite a few Black people in culture that I like, but I’d probably be accused of racism for even acknowledging the fact they’re black.

And Hamilton is the only black driver yes, & hasn’t he milked it for everything it’s worth. He wants to be an inspiration for other black drivers in this country coming through. He just doesn’t want to pay any tax in this country to help fund their dreams.

Well, I say you can criticise them without it being racist. You can’t, that’s the point that was being made, because of the times we live in. You SHOULD be able to, but it isn’t ‘woke’ to do so.

Or all 3.

I don't like James Corden either. I wonder why he got so popular in the USA? It makes no sense to me at all. Is he what people today describe as being "woke"? I noticed that his views are always what the mainstream media wants to promote at any given time. The mainstream media know that he is "safe" for them to use to get their message out there they know he will not rock the boat. James Corden is like Ellen DeGeneres or Oprah Winfrey other celebs used as tools for them and their agenda. These people seem fake to me. It makes me wonder if James Corden knows people in high up places in the entertainment industry or is a Freemason or something.

Meghan Markle is a feminist. I have never heard Morrissey talk about her at all. Morrissey is a male feminist but of the more old school type. Meghan Markle believes British people maybe don't like her because she is a young woman also because she is a mixed race American. Her father is white. Meghan Markle also doesn't like the British press she has made that very clear she wants to try and control the press and what is said about her.

That’s a good point - just look at all this taking the knee business lately. Lewis Hamilton said anyone who didn’t do it (in reference to the drivers before the race) are ‘part of the problem’, just because they didn’t want to be kowtowed into virtue signalling.

Then he moans the British people don’t love him enough because he’s black.

Of course, it’s nothing to do with being a tax exile who contributes f*** all to the country he ‘loves’ so much.
I think a lot of it has to do with him being entirely unlikeable.

Back
Top Bottom