Has anyone noticed

I can see it. Not the sound so much as the lyrical content. Morrissey sings from the point of view fo the person come to break the spell, mirroring her so sad, so sadness by making light of his "pathetic" yet valourous nature of being on her trail for so long. Also there's allusions to her having wet hair and wrapping it in a towel and Morrissey looking for work as a back scrubber who, I'd imagine, would also wrap her hair up in a towel. It's a beautiful pair of songs, good ear Allie Walls.

Yes, of that I am aware. I still can't read it.

It's my personal blog about culture, specially music & literature (true passions of mine). The last post "Belle & Sebastian escreve sobre o amor" is about the new B&S album and its title is a joke with album's name (translated and adapted to Portuguese).

I intend to make a review 'bout Bowie's biography released a few weeks in Brazil. I have lots of things to do now and that's 'cause I still didn't read it but I'll get there quite soon.

It's my personal blog about culture, specially music & literature (true passions of mine). The last post "Belle & Sebastian escreve sobre o amor" is about the new B&S album and its title is a joke with album's name (translated and adapted to Portuguese).

I intend to make a review 'bout Bowie's biography released a few weeks in Brazil. I have lots of things to do now and that's 'cause I still didn't read it but I'll get there quite soon.

Oh good, Bowie is one of the best- at least in my house.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom