Has anyone been harrassed for wearing a Morrissey T-shirt in public?

Nope, I get a compliment pretty much every time I go out wearing it
IMG_20200406_084627.jpg

In 1991, when Morrissey was, to me at least, a cult figure, I was wearing my Kill Uncle shirt and this hot, muscular construction worker in Chicago told me "oh, cool shirt". I about fainted. He did not look like what I thought fans looked like.

Around Vancouver I have never once been complimented or anything for wearing a Moz shirt.

In 2014 I took my ex-bf to Disneyland and the Moz concert in LA. Walking around Disneyland I was constantly being told "great shirt!"

Even back a few months ago when Moz finally played Vancouver, didnt notice a single shirt except for what was bought at merch.

I'd love for someone to harass me, but Canadians don't care.

Well considering no one really knows who he is probably not, but you should be harassed for wearing a Morrissey shirt just cause he's lame.

Well considering no one really knows who he is probably not, but you should be harassed for wearing a Morrissey shirt just cause he's lame.
Troll with both ears amputated at birth alert!!!

I used to be slightly harassed 20 years ago for wearing Morrissey T-shirts when I used to go to punk gigs.
I had a lot of fun with my Morrissey T-Shirt some 20 years ago at an Exploited concert.
Anyway, I used to do it on purpose and I never got punched... it was somehow funny.

Two stories - couple of years ago I was to a gig, a slightly drunk student walked straight up to me, looked at my t-shirt, pointed at Morrissey’s head and said “legend”. I laughed and she walked off.

Last year I was at a work event, was sat next to a nice guy who I don’t really know but I know he’s into music. We chatted about bands etc. He then pointed out my t-shirt and said ‘do you like Morrissey, even now?’. He seemed confused. I said I personally didn’t really have a problem with him, I thought a lot of it is online hysteria. He said ‘but he’s such an awful person’. I said ‘yeah, I dunno... we don’t need to agree on everything’. That was the extent of the issue. It wasn’t even an issue.

On two separate occasions I have been physically attacked by members of Antifa for wearing Morrissey shirts in public. I leave them in the closet now.

On two separate occasions I have been physically attacked by members of Antifa for wearing Morrissey shirts in public. I leave them in the closet now.

If this is true, this is a very welcome development

Back
Top Bottom