Happy Morrissey Day

I reckon at 3:50 is what we all know and love here in Moz Angeles. The real California Son and his friends mate c*** tit chipper curry tossey in n nnn nn n nnnnn nn nn nnn n nnnnn it.

I ate a hearty meal of potatoes and toast to celebrate!

Well, that’s better than Marr can do. Poor thing can’t hold anything down
in his frail state. All those marathons really took their toll.

Yep, well done Moz & well done Los Angeles.
Happy Morrissey Day & long may it continue.

I reckon I haven't watched this in 2 years, but reckon at 2:53 he answers when asked if he is running for mayor of LA, "yes, and I'm going to get it" without a pause and pointing with direct eye contact. Talk about confidence. Again the real California Son in n nnnn nn nn nnn nn nn nnn nn nnn n it.

That's a really evil thing to say. Why are you saying this? Are you making fun of his illness?

It’s pathetic really as he isn’t ill at all, it’s also a strange thing to say when over 1 in 3 Americans succumb to an illness which could land you in a hospice. Tempting fate?

Last edited:
KS is still very upset at Marr’s “low blow” tweet last week.

:ha-no:

In actuality it’s nice for a change to know how Marr clearly feels. And I’m sure at least for Morrissey, it’s good to know who is and who is no longer on his side.

He won’t forget.

That's a really evil thing to say. Why are you saying this? Are you making fun of his illness?

Also @Surface

This has nothing to do with Marr.

This has everything to do with people coming onto a Morrissey site and criticizing him unnecessarily and negatively. With every jibe you give, you shouldn’t be surprised to get a Marr jibe in return.

So remember....

It takes two to tango.

:cool:

Also @Surface

This has nothing to do with Marr.

This has everything to do with people coming onto a Morrissey site and criticizing him unnecessarily and negatively. With every jibe you give, you shouldn’t be surprised to get a Marr jibe in return.

So remember....

It takes two to tango.

All I said was I was celebrating Morrissey day by eating the foods he eats: potatoes and toast! Are you accusing me of attacking Morrissey nutritionally?

And for that you shamefully malign a national treasure like Johnny Marr? You brought him up! Why does he have to be mentioned in every thread?

It’s pathetic really as he isn’t ill at all, it’s also a strange thing to say when over 1 in 3 Americans succumb to an illness which could land you in a hospice. Tempting fate?

Skinny with all the fatshaming youve done in the last week you should then expect to balloon up to 2oo kilos by next week.

All I said was I was celebrating Morrissey day by eating the foods he eats: potatoes and toast! Are you accusing me of attacking Morrissey nutritionally?

And for that you shamefully malign a national treasure like Johnny Marr? You brought him up! Why does he have to be mentioned in every thread?

Skinny you obviously are aware of Johnny Le Pews condition otherwise you wouldnt have brought it up.

All I said was I was celebrating Morrissey day by eating the foods he eats: potatoes and toast! Are you accusing me of attacking Morrissey nutritionally? And for that you shamefully malign a national treasure :rolleyes::lbf:like Johnny Marr? You brought him up! Why does he have to be mentioned in every thread?

In context of your activity in the past, posting pictures of Morrissey in an attempt to body shame him and defend Marr, your post in this thread can not be taken as a innocent gesture on your part.

You inadvertently brought up Marr by posting a jibe about Morrissey’s diet.

Remember now.....

It takes two to tango.

Back
Top Bottom