Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR!

Morrissey -

I love you :o then, now and always. Thankyou for being one of the only people who speak the truth about our lives and for producing some of the most brilliant songs ever to grace the music industry. You are a poet and an inspiration. Happy birthday!

:D Amy xx

happy birthday. you were born to sing my life. keep up the good work. much love.

I take it it's now Midnight In Manchester....

Dear Morrissey...

Maybe it's just another day, but it's just another day, when I can truly, truly say, from the very heart of my bottom, thank you for writing such wonderful lyrics, being so inspirational and being so bloody funny. There were times when I could have strangled you (so I'm glad we've never met), but I would hate anything to happen to you and I'm glad you lived longer than intended.

Happy Birthday. You are so much more to so many of us than we care to admit... oh go on then, we admit it with pride!

Dear Morrissey...

Maybe it's just another day, but it's just another day, when I can truly, truly say, from the very heart of my bottom, thank you for writing such wonderful lyrics, being so inspirational and being so bloody funny. There were times when I could have strangled you (so I'm glad we've never met), but I would hate anything to happen to you and I'm glad you lived longer than intended.

Happy Birthday. You are so much more to so many of us than we care to admit... oh go on then, we admit it with pride!

One thing...."from the very heart of my bottom".....snigger....to Morrissey

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy bithday dear Morrissey
Happy birthday to yooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!

Hip, hip....hooray
Hip, hip....hooray
Hip, hip....hooray

:)

Dear Morrissey...

That was trully beautiful and touching......
(from the very heart of my bottom....oh I love it!! :D)
Many more years to you Morrissey. You trully are a star & a gem in my eyes! Words could never sum up how much I appreciate what you have given us all, and the love for you I have..... ;) ;)

Last edited:
Happy birthday!

I wish I could see you in St Louis today...

Have a great time with all the lovely people. :)

Happy birthday!

I wish I could see you in St Louis today...

Have a great time with all the lovely people. :)

kewpie, i'm shocked! i was certain that you were going to point these people towards last year's Happy Birthday thread!:p

"I'd like to wish you an unhappy birthday". Your PIMPship, may you have many many more years of making all of us fans happy with your wonderful songs/words/thoughts. I truely do love you and you have made my life better each and every day, and for that I thank you. You are a true icon and legend, may you be blessed with good health and many many more years of greatness.

P.S. A lifetime membership card for Yoshinoya is on it's way to you, I have a hook up with the folks who run the joint. Enjoy it, and remember: stay away from the salmon bowls, they're yuck!.

Happy Birthday Morrissey!!!

Thank you so much for all the years of great music. Your words helped me get through so much stuff. The shows last week were amamzing, seeing you from front row center Cleveland wow you still have it.

m-
I don't pretend to know who you are, or why you've written the things you've written. But I do know that your work has helped me get through some of my worst times, and entertained me during the better ones. I hope that you know, really know, how much you've given me, because I can't find words to express it. All from arms length, too! Fancy how you do that.

Thank you so very much, and I hope your birthday brings you some happiness, and you get to spend it with some friends. I wish I was one too.

-jad

Happy Birthday Morrissey!!!!!

Thank you for everything, thank you for this tour, thank you for never slowing down! I hope you have as much fun on your birthday as I know I will watching you and singing along with you! :D As far as I'm concernced, you are the only real star there is today. Thanks for inspiring me and bringing so much joy.

I love you :)

-MGH

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Mr. Morrissey.

We are all so lucky that you are alive and have
graced us with your wonderful presence.:)

I only wish I could give you a present. But I can
only say thankyou.:)

Back
Top Bottom