Happy birthday Morrissey - Morrissey turns 61 - May 22, 2020

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday xenophobe
Happy Birthday to you

You should've packed it in after Vauxhall tho. Benefit of hindsight x
You see to someone, somewhere.....

then why not quit solo after Vauxhall tho?

Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.

So Moz my mate shares her birthday with you. Shes 50 today. Her daughter was 21 I a month ago. If you'd like to wish her happy 50th pm me x She'.ll probably buy yr new album cis shes not a fan

Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.

It's Morrissey birthday, U wouldn't be here if it weren't.

You're probably right btw have a gin

What do u reckon were doing later 4 yr birthday. I know people wink wink.

Gosh 11 years ago we paid money

Disclaimer im a key worker
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday xenophobe
Happy Birthday to you
xenophobic surely.? You'll never write lyrics n u got no rhythym and yr mom loves it u the gary

Can we wish racists happy birthday?
PS I miss Johan, the seeker of good songs, Phil Gatsby and gender fluidism

They've deleted my comment #fakenews

My origimal post thanked Mozzer for enriching our lives. And wished him a penblydd hapus

Wtf is going on here? We are the mods

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom