Happy Birthday Morrissey! Morrissey turns 60 - May 22, 2019

Happy 60 Birthday Mr Morrissey enjoy your big day.
i love your new sing songs. hope to see you soooooon how soon.
XXXXX

Happy 60 years of racism and Nazism you f***-knuckle arse-gravy shit-nugget cock-womble. Absolute arse-felon. Anyone wishing him happy birthday enthusiastically endorses genocide.

Off to watch Fifteen to One. I'll be back later to remind you all of how racist you are.

P.

The guy is a weapon. You can see that he's online now.
He is obsessed
PS He's more a crossword man now.

Happy 60 years of racism and Nazism you f***-knuckle arse-gravy shit-nugget cock-womble. Absolute arse-felon. Anyone wishing him happy birthday enthusiastically endorses genocide.

Off to watch Fifteen to One. I'll be back later to remind you all of how racist you are.

P.
Should that not be signed Pee

Wishing you a Very, Very Happy Birthday, Morrissey!!! 60s aren't too bad - I'm a little older than you, and I think when we're in our 90s we'll probably look back and think just how young we were when we were only 60, so I guess we might as well enjoy our youth! Hope you have an especially great Birthday and an extra-wonderful year! I am always so thankful to be alive at the same time as you, and, inspired by you, I will always be Your Lover-of-Beans XOXOXO

P.S. I'm not sorry that I just couldn't wait and have "accidentally" listened to all of California Son at least seven times now. (It's been pre-ordered so I don't feel too guilty.) It is truly beautiful and has stirred up so many emotions, - I love it (and you)!!! Thank you! XOXOXO

Morrissey-In-Store-signing-Jay-Meets-Moz-10-13-2000.jpg

Happy 60th Birthday M O R R I S S E Y
Pic from 10/13/2000

Last edited:
I’m listening to npr this morning, America’s national public radio, and they announced morrisseys birthday

WHAT A BIRTHDAY!!!!:thumb::thumb:

FULL OF SUCCESS!!!

NO 1 RECORDS OF ALL TYPES!!!

SOLD OUT RESIDENCIES IN PRESTIGIOUS VENUES!!!:rock::rock:

(any info if the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: finally sputtered to its dismal end/:dancers:)

Wishing Moz the happiest of birthdays. We also share the same birthday but many years apart. Honored to share a birthday with him.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Morrissey. You are such an amazing and beautiful person. Thank you for always being there in one way or another. Your songs save my life everyday. I will always love you...

"... into the depths of the criminal world I followed..." you.

Dear heart, here we are again.
Almost 30 something years ago I first shook your hand and all this time later...
Well, despite the bumpy road at times - still true to you.
Enjoy today as much as you will allow yourself to.
Heartfelt regards,
FWD.

happy birthday jubilee

hopefully another 60 years is on the table

Happy Birthday! Thank you for the new album! Please think about some things and get your shit together. See you in Chicago!

May you sing forever...

Happy 60th birthday Morrissey. ❤️

Thank you introducing me to so much I would never have found without you, music, films, literature and the importance of being myself.

There are those who understand your genius and importance and those who will never. Keep being unique and never back down to those who feel the need to attack you for saying what you feel. Freedom of speech is for everyone and not just the few.

All I can say is...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom