Happy Birthday Morrissey! Morrissey turns 60 - May 22, 2019

Happy 60th Birthday Morrissey, may you continue to sing your life for many more!

I can't believe you're 29!
I love you endlessly, Morrissey. I'll always be true to you.
I wish you many more years of blooming health, wealth, and (as close as is allowed) happiness.
Sixty years of Morrissey!? Gahd, the world doesn't deserve it... and nor do I!
Thank you for enriching my life.
Viva Morrissey!

All my love to you! You seem to be very happy and proud in this time of your life, and you really have earned it, baby. Thank you for the new album, it´s fantastic.:heartssuit:

They have been tellin' you, that you have been acting childish. Foolish, ghoulish and childish. But older and wiser never applies to you. We knew.

An extraordinary unhappy 60th and thanks for being such a big part in my life with all it's ups n downs.

Go on!

hello mozzer sweetums

um did you know you cancelled on me? I was all set to go see you in Vancouver and you bloody f***ing cancelled. that you did! you cad. that's what i thought to myself. i thought, you cad! because I might never get to see you again, mozzer. you see, soon i will be embarking on a new poetic life, my vita nuova as dante and oscar wilde like to call it (because at 35 im too old to be living in a bedsit as i've been told, although i do think that writers and poets very often tend to live in makeshift dwellings, dont you?), a life of uncertainty and maybe not a little sturm und drang, as goethe and schiller like to call it, and I might not have the money or the means to travel to ever see you again.

but for all that I still love you, love bug. and if I was going to be here in Vancouver in October I would've certainly gone to see you, because I would wait forever to see you, babycakes, no matter how much of a cad you've been (probably wouldn't meet up with any more of your fans though (ask me about how THAT went! :rolleyes:)). and so I wish you a very happy birthday, darling! hope you have a great year and make the charts or whatever it's called, that what you music people are always going on about.

Happy 60 years of racism and Nazism you f***-knuckle arse-gravy shit-nugget cock-womble. Absolute arse-felon. Anyone wishing him happy birthday enthusiastically endorses genocide.

Off to watch Fifteen to One. I'll be back later to remind you all of how racist you are.

P.
well I must endorse genocide then,happy birthday big man.

hello mozzer sweetums

um did you know you cancelled on me? I was all set to go see you in Vancouver and you bloody f***ing cancelled. that you did! you cad. that's what i thought to myself. i thought, you cad! because I might never get to see you again, mozzer. you see, soon i will be embarking on a new poetic life, my vita nuova as dante and oscar wilde like to call it (because at 35 im too old to be living in a bedsit as i've been told, although i do think that writers and poets very often tend to live in makeshift dwellings, dont you?), a life of uncertainty and maybe not a little sturm und drang, as goethe and schiller like to call it, and I might not have the money or the means to travel to ever see you again.

but for all that I still love you, love bug. and if I was going to be here in Vancouver in October I would've certainly gone to see you, because I would wait forever to see you, babycakes, no matter how much of a cad you've been (probably wouldn't meet up with any more of your fans though (ask me about how THAT went! :rolleyes:)). and so I wish you a very happy birthday, darling! hope you have a great year and make the charts or whatever it's called, that what you music people are always going on about.

Babycakes :barf:

Happy birthday, dearest. Oh you're so goddamn young. I mean it. Jag älskar dig.

hello mozzer sweetums

Wow. Everyone really does have to wade through a lot of me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me on this one. PHEW! But you made it! You managed to remember to tack on a HBD as an afterthought, at the very end :thumb:

I know its over its over but i still love you only slightly more thn i used to.

Happy happy happy hoppy happy beloved 60 Birthday xxxxxxxx

Wow. Everyone really does have to wade through a lot of me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me on this one. PHEW! But you made it! You managed to remember to tack on a HBD as an afterthought, at the very end :thumb:
i cant help it if im mozzers favourite :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom