Happy Birthday Jesus!

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
all the best people are born in December!!

bc46f0cf09fbafbbac9be706f3a94ec0.jpg

For someone born in December you are very unusual cause those people are the center of attention and outgoing and funny and loved and successful.

We do not celebrate like we are because of a fictional character called Jesus from the worlds most succesful fiction book. We celebrate it cause the vikings and pagans did.

A history lesson would be much needed in your case. But happy birthday to Gabriel Jesus then. Another jew getting it wrong.

Jesus was as gay as a cumpet and took it up the arse and loved it. The worlds first aids victim so he paid people to nail him on the cross to save face.

Then the romans moved the body and buried it and in the ground it rotted away eaten by worms and things.

The jews murdered him though, they are always to blame!

For someone born in December you are very unusual cause those people are the center of attention and outgoing and funny and loved and successful.

We do not celebrate like we are because of a fictional character called Jesus from the worlds most succesful fiction book. We celebrate it cause the vikings and pagans did.

A history lesson would be much needed in your case. But happy birthday to Gabriel Jesus then. Another jew getting it wrong.
jesus is the reason for the season!

Jesus was as gay as a cumpet and took it up the arse and loved it. The worlds first aids victim so he paid people to nail him on the cross to save face.

Then the romans moved the body and buried it and in the ground it rotted away eaten by worms and things.

The jews murdered him though, they are always to blame!

jesus was da man! you aint!

hi rifke,
t. sends you this photo of him doing his lil jeezus in the crib imitation.
20191225_092831~3-862x640.jpg

he hopes it's not off-topic.
p. hopes you are well. he got this special bowl for elderly cats, and has been eating for what seems like three hours...
20191225_092852~2-813x928-203x232.png

hi rifke,
t. sends you this photo of him doing his lil jeezus in the crib imitation.
View attachment 53850
he hopes it's not off-topic.
p. hopes you are well. he got this special bowl for elderly cats, and has been eating for what seems like three hours...
View attachment 53851
of course its not off topic! pictures of your kitties are never off topic! did t get a new bed too? glad to see your kitties have been well looked after this Christmas. hopefully you have been too! merry Christmas!

of course its not off topic! pictures of your kitties are never off topic! did t get a new bed too? glad to see your kitties have been well looked after this Christmas. hopefully you have been too! merry Christmas!
merry christmas, rifke. everyone' s fine. the kitts got two new baskets and even a kitty teepee. i have been looked after well the previous days, and now i am very happy to look after myself. did you get some thoughtfully chosen presents this year?

merry christmas, rifke. everyone' s fine. the kitts got two new baskets and even a kitty teepee. i have been looked after well the previous days, and now i am very happy to look after myself. did you get some thoughtfully chosen presents this year?
haha no! i dont want anything! but i got money which i was delighted about as it is a big help at this point.
a kitty teepee, wooooooooooooooooow! sounds rad! you must take pictures of them in it!!!

haha no! i dont want anything! but i got money which i was delighted about as it is a big help at this point.
a kitty teepee, wooooooooooooooooow! sounds rad! you must take pictures of them in it!!!
i see what you mean with the money. i hope it'll help you to fulfill some of your near-term wishes or even setting the course for the future.
it's a monster teepee, and so far the cats have only sniffed at it quickly and then did a runner. my bro wants me to send him a pic of this oversized article - with the cats in it - too. :circustent:

jesus is the reason for the season!
You have no knowledge of history and you think the world started with christianity and that jesus was a jew when that religion was not even around then.

Maybe we should talk about the massacre christians were behind?

The only holocaust of our history. The catholics are a bigger problem than the jews.

maine-coon-1027273_960_720.jpg

oops, instead of the teepee pic, this emerged. i'll try it again later.

Back
Top Bottom