Happy Birthday Jesus!

8f5dbff13b4cb8698a9dc9a94af07244.jpg

parties are just my thing

Yes we are the only white people on the planet which is why they only store our dna in the american lab in Iceland which will be used in future to re create a world of only white people with my dna.

Jealous much?

The muslim rule UK and africans rule America so they have bigger problems and you are one of them. Go to a sale and see if a black muslim will allow you to get your hands on things they want for themselves.

Not so tough are you?

Christianity is losing out big time and the churches will burn and the priests will hang.

Jealous of what, that I don't carry the mongoloid gene?
You live in a very unfortunate country with not enough holy water to resurrect it from its demise. doesn't matter where you move, the stench of communism will always find you. muslims will penetrate into your government, media and infrastructure and it will be the official end of it. not that sweden ever existed.

You live in a very unfortunate country with not enough holy water to resurrect it from its demise. doesn't matter where you move, the stench of communism will always find you. muslims will penetrate into your government, media and infrastructure and it will be the official end of it. not that sweden ever existed.
I live in the country of the world with the best infrastructure where companies went abroad to even make americans enjoy cell phones which they did long after us cause average people in the states could not afford it before the swedes arrived.

If you did carry the mongoloid gene you would not be angry all the time so you should envy people like that.

There is no such thing as holy water cause that is superstition and you know it.

Again what you describe is not here yet if it will ever come but is choking UK and USA and have already killed Germany where they rely on brown coal instead of nuclear power.

Sweden still exist and we still build things like Dubai and the lift inside the statue of liberty and every NYC tunnel worth a mention and everytime you make a call a swede makes a buck.

Anymore questions?

I don't think you understand where I stand in all this. I hope that your every word comes true but it is taking too long in my view. I wish this place would burn now but the mistake you make is thinking it will stop here.

I doubt Sweden will be the first place to go. We avoided world war when your stupid family members all threw themselves into death without thinking or planning. Something tells me Sweden will escape it again though I hope not.

You are jealous cause saying that Sweden never existed is just being silly. Every country out there has tried to copy our welfare system and failed. Obama was just the latest one.

It does matter where you move or decide to live cause there are places like Hungary as one example where the leader wants to have my name but cannot spell it.

Orban would welcome Urban with open arms and he has of course already used some of my advice but I am not getting deeper into my political role abroad. I do it for free and out of love for nationalists out there.

Your doomsday scenario is outside your own home already and instead of getting out there fighting it you sit and write all frustrated and hit that keyboard so hard others are meant to feel it but we don't.

That clenched fist will stay in your pocket until they kill you.

the only good anon (besides the ever astute vegan cro) is a bunny picture posting anon! get posting bunny pictures if you wanna post in my jesus thread!

that's more like it! I watched and loved them all! I especially liked the watermelon one where you could see his little mouth chewing away and hear all the cute little noises he made. and the lego one where he poses with the lego bunny.
Those awful creatures have a bad heart and die from a heart attack if you fart.

Back
Top Bottom