h-hey all i'm new h-here

maritt

MARITT WITH DOUBLE T
hey y'all i just want to say hi~
my name is maritt and i love the smiths and morrissey
i want to make sum new friends because no one of mine likes the same things as me:<
i also like books, games and poetry^^

hi marritt,
im rifke with no t's!
I like the smiths and Morrissey too, though im kind of bored of Morrissey at the moment and sick to death of this I am not a dog on a chain bullshit that I keep hearing about.
I also like books games and poetry!
as well as Greece, baklava, bougatsa, bunnies, and neil codling! those are all good things to like, right?! I should clarify that bun bun was the one who got me into Greece, as well as suede. bun bun ALWAYS knows whats good before i do.

hey y'all i just want to say hi~
my name is maritt and i love the smiths and morrissey
i want to make sum new friends because no one of mine likes the same things as me:<
i also like books, games and poetry^^

Hello there. ?

hi marritt,
im rifke with no t's!
I like the smiths and Morrissey too, though im kind of bored of Morrissey at the moment and sick to death of this I am not a dog on a chain bullshit that I keep hearing about.
as well as Greece, baklava, bougatsa, bunnies, and neil codling! those are all good things to like, right?! I should clarify that bun bun was the one who got me into Greece, as well as suede. bun bun ALWAYS knows whats good before i do.
Gobbledegook ALERT!!!?

hi marritt,
im rifke with no t's!

I LOVE BAKLAVA OK
Greece and Greek language are also very interesting things but i never had enough time to dive deeper into it ;-;
what kind of books are your favourite? and hmm.. maybe favourite poet?

I LOVE BAKLAVA OK
Greece and Greek language are also very interesting things but i never had enough time to dive deeper into it ;-;
what kind of books are your favourite? and hmm.. maybe favourite poet?
hmm im not sure what books are my favourite! I guess whatever books are neils favourites! so i guess that would be "the master and margherita" only though im only half way through it and cant finish it just now because its in a suitcase at my sisters but THAT"S OK!! because im not going to be able to see neil to talk about it with him for ages and ages now anyway!!
favourite poets.... hmmm.... maybe Sylvia plath, wh Auden and keats. i have favourite poems but not so much favourite poets.
and you?

hmm im not sure what books are my favourite! I guess whatever books are neils favourites! so i guess that would be "the master and margherita" only though im only half way through it and cant finish it just now because its in a suitcase at my sisters but THAT"S OK!! because im not going to be able to see neil to talk about it with him for ages and ages now anyway!!
favourite poets.... hmmm.... maybe Sylvia plath, wh Auden and keats. i have favourite poems but not so much favourite poets.
and you?
I also like the master and margherita, and other Russian books! And many other, classic books, science fiction and post-apo. When it comes to poetry, i mostly like modern and early 20th century. I think my favourites it's Charles Bukowski, and, hmm... maybe Anna Akhmatova? And some Polish poets also.

I also like the master and margherita, and other Russian books! And many other, classic books, science fiction and post-apo. When it comes to poetry, i mostly like modern and early 20th century. I think my favourites it's Charles Bukowski, and, hmm... maybe Anna Akhmatova? And some Polish poets also.
What do you like about Bukowski?

do you read them in polish or do you read translations? are you polish?

Back
Top Bottom