Morrissey Central Growl Howl (July 17, 2020)

full

This is the internet equivalent of putting your glasses on the bedside table, knocking them off the table during the night, then waking up and scrambling around and picking up the first thing you find.

This is the internet equivalent of putting your glasses on the bedside table, knocking them off the table during the night, then waking up and scrambling around and picking up the first thing you find.
I'm just so pleased that every time he does anything...you get triggered.
Sitting on the side lines watching you jumping into keyboard action at ridiculous times of the day, at every turn, is actually hilarious.
What a complete wanker you are...on the pop star rampage, at your age, too.
Guess your wife thinks it's normal adult behaviour by now though. o_O

Skinny is the dog with his chain being yanked...Moz gets you every time...hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erm...no, it isn’t... you pathetic ‘man’.

Find something else to do with your ‘life’.

This is the first post I like in a long time, but that's purely because I like a good drawing.
I still hate the fact they can't be bothered to name the artist. So rude.
They were probably too drunk again. Don't drink and post, man.

This is the first post I like in a long time, but that's purely because I like a good drawing.
I still hate the fact they can't be bothered to name the artist. So rude.
They were probably too drunk again. Don't drink and post, man.
See here for artist's IG.
Regards,
FWD.

Keep going, UnclePeter...one day you will post something interesting, witty and insightful again, I'm sure. Never give up on your dreams!

I would like it, but the 12¢ price (which was what - the late 60s?) is incongruous with the barcode!

I'm just so pleased that every time he does anything...you get triggered.
Sitting on the side lines watching you jumping into keyboard action at ridiculous times of the day, at every turn, is actually hilarious.
What a complete wanker you are...on the pop star rampage, at your age, too.
Guess your wife thinks it's normal adult behaviour by now though. o_O

I suppose you think Karen is sane.
Daft arse

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom