Morrissey Central Govinda (April 16, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
This is funny.

Govinda
April 16, 2020

" I offer loud applause to Paul McCartney and Brian May, both of whom I love and respect greatly, for calling for a complete ban on China's so-called 'wet-markets' … which is just a gentle name for hell on earth. There is enough footage of China's 'wet-markets' on You Tube to enlighten you and sicken you at the same time. As with the British abattoir, such places are an evil torment that have no excuse in a civilized world. But is this world civilized? If I, on the other hand, made a comment on China's 'wet-markets' the British press would set fire to my mother's hair."

Morrissey, in conversation, April 2020.
information provided by Valerie Pearson.

0-2_copy_16_npnscd.jpg
0-1_copy_2_dmkyjt.png
unnamed-2_rkk4de.jpg

Is Moz buttering (dairy free) up our Brian in the hope he will be offered Freddie's role next time Queen convene?

Racist!!!!
Racist Beatles!
Racist Queen!

What the eye sees the heart absorbs so I won't be looking at any Youtube or PETA videos of Chinese markets or any other form of animal cruelty. It is enough to read about them and I limit that also. As Morrissey said before there is a reason no cameras ever film in British or Irish abattoirs, it would decimate the animal cruelty industry here. The Chinese because of their sheer population and the inherent cruelty of their Government towards people and animals, are in a whole league of their own in terms of barbarity towards animals. Endangered and domestic animal populations are being decimated for "traditional" medicine and hearing about how they skin and cook animals alive is enough for me.
All cosmetics imported or produced there have to be tested on animals. I think my mother would set fire to her own hair in the face of this scale of cruelty. She instilled in me a love and respect for animals and today on her birthday I salute her and Morrissey for always standing up for animals in a world where it's easier to ignore their suffering.

This is funny.

Govinda
April 16, 2020

" I offer loud applause to Paul McCartney and Brian May, both of whom I love and respect greatly, for calling for a complete ban on China's so-called 'wet-markets' … which is just a gentle name for hell on earth. There is enough footage of China's 'wet-markets' on You Tube to enlighten you and sicken you at the same time. As with the British abattoir, such places are an evil torment that have no excuse in a civilized world. But is this world civilized? If I, on the other hand, made a comment on China's 'wet-markets' the British press would set fire to my mother's hair."

View attachment 55942View attachment 55943View attachment 55944
I offer no applause to Paul Maccartney and Morrissey,
both of whom I loathe profoundly.
Neither enlighten me,
just sicken.
Such people are an evil torment that have no excuse in a civilized world. 16/04/2020.

It's a riot.

It's also an illuminating and instructive snapshot of the differences in character of the three individuals making the point {currently and, in M.'s case ten years ago}, and in the way that the message is received by the wider world.

All three are basically making the same 'karmic' point, but the patina of expression is very different. And, no, í don't mean ~ 'Cos Moz Is A Racist'.

Morrissey is, amongst a plethora of things, when it comes to the verbals, a hyperbolist. He is, in many cases, always striving for the very toppermost of the poppermost of verbal baubles or brickbats to describe something. A concert or record or book is always the absolute zenith of... whatever. Or the absolute nadir of same. Generally, í've always found it to be a touching & charming, teenaged, scorched earth type of approach, even now, after all these centuries. But í can kind of see why it grates on alot of peoples nipples.

The 'subspecies' remark was, to me, Morrissey choosing the very worst term that could be applied to such members of the human race. Inhumane wouldn't cut it, not inhuman, nor beyond human. So he chose subspecies. í don't believe he was going for the Goebbels idea. And that's all í can do. í don't believe Morrissey is racist. í don't know. And neither do you.

But aside from that, Morrissey's attachment to animal rights is fibrously bound up with his embedded kernel of 'otherness' in a way that í don't think applies to the lovely Fab Macca Wacky Thumbs Aloft & Brian May. Doesn't mean that both gents views aren't as sincere or heartfelt as Morrissey's. But his entire worldview is so predicated on intense societal separation and being a 'born foreigner', that any pro-animal attack comes with an emotional and psychological heft that alchemises into language of a different order entirely from Paul & Brian.

í'm going for my tea now.

Enoch was right!!

I reckon this is top ace m8 twat. The California Son talking about the two races of people he hates the most....the Chinese and the Brittish inn nnn nn nn nn nnnnn nn n nn n it.

Peta points scores on the doors
Macca day Saint 1600 points... Brucey bonus for late wife contribution to obesity amongst vegetarians with 99 per cent fat vegan sausages

Brian Hay 1950 points for cruelity free hairdo which houses many an endangered species.

Moriss Cee u next Tuesday 3650000 points for.. Well everything
1st Prize he gets to sit on Ingrids face for 5 minutes while watching you tube videos of Dolphins.

Not keen on Chinese cuisines to be honest or French as you often don't know what you're eating unless it's very basic.

Kung flu

That!!!! Is what i expected : MOZ saying something!!!
The publications in the center are supposed to be supervised by him.
So well said by Moz!! It would be excellent a direct message from Morrissey reaffirming more than ever what he thinks, rather what he claims , his criticism of the Chinese abd the Request for a ban by all the govermments of the world to China so that these markets no langer exist!! .If this does not happen viral mutations will continue to emergethat will return to the most aggressive viruses...
Getting into Nature is not free!!.
Many ignorant people laugh and do not believe that the origin of the virus in those markets,they laugh at the bat soup ,they do not read they do not know, they cannot take conscience,but those who if we understand can do something as an example , sign a world petition to ban those markets, i did it , it is something and stop eating meat!!!!!
I ADmire MORRISSEY more and more for his selfless fight!!!!!!
THIS IS MY MORRISSEY!!!!
MOZ you are the most i admire you BADLY!!!
VIVA MY MOZUCHIS!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤??????????

This is funny.

Govinda
April 16, 2020

View attachment 55942View attachment 55943View attachment 55944
The master spoke years ago about the acts that happen in china, proven right again all the sad Moz haters will have to retract now he is a racist.Making and creating songs with powerful lyrics and truthful is all you need. So sad f***ers look at the facts MOZZER has proven so many f*** THE WET SHOPS.

Absolutely agree!! ,his words are powerful !!!.
MORRISSEY transcends the stage, is beyond the rest of the singers, and they accuse him of being racist, because they don't admit his BRUTAL HONESTY!!!!.
His new album is great , and many of those who attack him here are very quiet because it is obvious that the album has no waste, even the weaskest song,to call it somehow it is a 7!!.
I love that Moz appears in this way he is a real great,VIVA MY MOZUCHISSS!!!!.
MORRISSEY dear my admiration grows more and more every day, keep publishing those things if they are worth it!!!, for me they are important.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤????????????????????????????????

What the eye sees the heart absorbs so I won't be looking at any Youtube or PETA videos of Chinese markets or any other form of animal cruelty. It is enough to read about them and I limit that also. As Morrissey said before there is a reason no cameras ever film in British or Irish abattoirs, it would decimate the animal cruelty industry here. The Chinese because of their sheer population and the inherent cruelty of their Government towards people and animals, are in a whole league of their own in terms of barbarity towards animals. Endangered and domestic animal populations are being decimated for "traditional" medicine and hearing about how they skin and cook animals alive is enough for me.
All cosmetics imported or produced there have to be tested on animals. I think my mother would set fire to her own hair in the face of this scale of cruelty. She instilled in me a love and respect for animals and today on her birthday I salute her and Morrissey for always standing up for animals in a world where it's easier to ignore their suffering.
I totally agree with you.
Salute to your beloved mother.
Salute to Morrissey, my beloved artist and man.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom