"Glamorous Glue" released (UK - April 18, 2011)

The "Glamorous Glue" single is out now in the UK.

glamorous_glue_02.jpg

Bill Zero posted in the forums a link to the microsite:

Very Best Of / Glamorous Glue - EMI microsite

Last edited:
same as ' everyday is like sunday' with the Bona Drag 2010 remaster

as for the anonumous askink why this what not a single, it was

Morrissey keeps the best for the album, though with Quarry he did some fine songs
release as single, but allready played live at 2002 tour

arsenal singles [mainland europe]

* we hate it when our friends become succesfill
*you're the one for me fatty
*tomorrow
*certain people I know
and
*glamorous glue [with a live clip made in the USA, just on stage, nobody but
an old man looking, last 30 seconds they walk on the streets and Morrissey kneels
when he sees a cat, well look on youtubethough there is a other version sorta
pieces of early videoclips , it's has no real clip, just footage of others made and
it's iritating it's has nothing, but the song is Glamorous Glue

Have you ever heard of structuring? Punctuation? Grammar? Why not write to allow other people to follow your points instead of mindlessly typing it as it enters your head?

Oh, don't claim it makes you sound interesting or eccentric. You are a joke on this site.

I got an email on Monday saying they couldn't deliver my bundle as they hadn't enough stock, but were expecting some more in on Tuesday 19th. Not heard anything since then, though - my order on recordstore.co.uk says "Stock Assigned" next to it. Anyone else in the same boat?

Got the same email saying they should have the stock on the 19th. Haven't heard anything further, however. Just checked recordstore website and the order status just says "pending." I think I'll be surprised if it ever shows up here in the US.

Have you ever heard of structuring? Punctuation? Grammar? Why not write to allow other people to follow your points instead of mindlessly typing it as it enters your head?

Oh, don't claim it makes you sound interesting or eccentric. You are a joke on this site.

eh just follow why I posted it

rather being the laugh on this site, other than critise anonymous
and come as the 79432 one who just attack my writing style which
I explained 80,000 times

have you bought the single?
and understand that someone said why this wasn't released earlier?
which was as I posted

NEXT:straightface:

what are you an English major ?? you sound like a joke -
the man gave an account on the song and does not post Anonymous

eh just follow why I posted it

rather being the laugh on this site, other than critise anonymous
and come as the 79432 one who just attack my writing style which
I explained 80,000 times

have you bought the single?
and understand that someone said why this wasn't released earlier?
which was as I posted

NEXT:straightface:

You have a writing style akin to liquid diarrhea. Splurging all over the place in dribs and drabs, an occasional nugget of sweetcorn lost amongst the mire of sloppy excrement which flows out of you.

Yes, another single release. I am always pleased when a new Morrissey single gets released. I am a longtime collector to which you can see some of my collection of Moz 7" on You Tube if you type in Morrissey Records. I do a two part video that you may enjoy. I really do not understand why he is releasing these singles again from the past? Its nice to get the unreleased B-Sides and all but I can only see him re-releasing his past singles maybe to promote a 'Best Of' compilation. But the one thing I can say about all of his newer single releases is the amazing packaging. I still love him and I will not stop buying his 7" releases even if I already have it with a different picture cover.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom