Glamorous Glue 1 Track - promo CD

Stefan Krix

Collector's guild
Look what I've Found in my Beer / on eBay

(sorry, the addition of an URL does not work for me)

On ebay there's a one track promo CD of Glamorous Glue for offer (no, NOT the 1992 one). Has anyone ever seen such a promo???

I would order it at once but....thy do not ship to Italy. Asked a few times that I am very happy to do it at my own risk and so on...but never got a reply..I got so many things in the last few years, nothing has ever gone missing.
Cheers Moz

I would order it at once but....thy do not ship to Italy. Asked a few times that I am very happy to do it at my own risk and so on...but never got a reply..I got so many things in the last few years, nothing has ever gone missing.
Cheers Moz

I've just ordered a copy from Encore, I wonder how long this one will take to arrive, I have found that they are very slow at sending stuff out :mad:

Three have sold on ebay over the last copy of days for £30+ I guess that's the gamble you take with promos

I wonder why it has taken this long before we knew a 1 track cd promo even existed?

Last edited:
Cheers Moz

would you like me to order you one here in the uk and forward it on? pm me.

Hope so we'll have to wait and see, not arrived yet.

Yeah that's the same one, that's the rear view so that it looks more interesting than what it actually is. I received mine today, check out 'latest buys' for photo.

The very funny thing about this Promo Cd is that it has come out long after its official release while normally it is the other way round....We all thought that the 7" Promo was the only one.
Cheers Moz

I got one from Encore. My friend from Stockholm tipped me off... hehe

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There is also a Glamorous Glue one-track CD-r promo....

Take care, Marcel

Attachments

• P1070549_small.jpg
    P1070549_small.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 26
Thanks Inox for letting us know, the hunt is on.
Cheers Moz

Why do these things take so long to turn up sometimes?

Back
Top Bottom