General live question

Ben Budd

Hi folks

Just having a casual listen to some Smiths/solo recently and then onto some of my downloaded boots, I had a question. Are there any wiki-esque sites that catalogue which songs Morrissey has performed on each tour and how many times?

I know PJLM goes up to 2014 with some great information but sadly no further, and it catalogues how many times each song has been played, but I was wondering if there are any references for which songs have been played on which tour?

For example, I don't know - Jack the Ripper. Performed 92, 95, 02, 04, 07 and finally 15. Is that roughly correct?

If not, then ignore me.

Thanks x

Thanks mate.

Very helpful.

Setlist.fm is a great website, but I'm not sure how far back the archive goes. Thanks for the reminder though :)

EDIT: Not to mention, it appears to throw in covers of songs as well original artists. So Bigmouth Strikes Again stats include Smiths, Moz solo, Marr solo etc. Annoying.

Years ago, someone on this site would compile a list of all songs played on a given tour, with their play count. I remember it for '02, '04, and maybe '06/'07. Let me do some searches.

Years ago, someone on this site would compile a list of all songs played on a given tour, with their play count. I remember it for '02, '04, and maybe '06/'07. Let me do some searches.

Well, I could only find one:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/ringleader-tour-2006-all-the-songs.66487/, posted by former Moz-solo regular Johan de Witt, for the 2006 tour. But if you scroll down a few messages you'll see a career live song tracker up until that point. Interesting stuff for setlist nerds, like myself.

Back
Top Bottom