Gene - The Complete B-Sides

Thanks, Ben, downloading now.

I will have most of this stuff already, but certainly not all.

Morrissey wanted Christian Dior, I say Dolce and Gabbana or Nowt!

Just listened to that beaut on the bus back to Whalley Range from Hulme's ASDA. Two ruffians started on me at the bus stop, I'm too ill for this rubbish.

There is also a newer release of The John Peel Sessions. It is really a shame they broke up. I was lucky enough to see them in '03 at Nita's Hideaway in Tempe, AZ. There were fewer than 50 ppl and I got some GREAT photos! Met Martin as well. :guitar:

I saw them in 2003 as well at the Northstar Bar in Philly. hadn't heard of them at the time but friends of mine were opening up so we went..Was really blown away..maybe 100 people there if that.

Never did see them, broke up long before I'd heard of them - but listening to those first albums, and all these b-sides......**sigh**

What I remember most about the show was the stage presence Martin Rossiter exuded..he was in such control of his surroundings. I also remember him offering up a snogging if someone brought him a pint of beer :)

Just listened to that beaut on the bus back to Whalley Range from Hulme's ASDA. Two ruffians started on me at the bus stop, I'm too ill for this rubbish.

Cheers for the downloads Ben.

Eh!? What about these nobs then, what did they do?
...was it just two pricks with no life trying to make themselves like big men?

Love PTxx.

Great post BEN and if the arseholes give you any more probs we will ALL come down to sunny Whalley Range and sort them

Last edited:
THANKS! this should do it - Im not depressed anymore

That sounds quite fab.

Back
Top Bottom