Gary day suggests...

How many do the Smiths tribute bands play to? I imagine it would be similar.
It depends. If their name makes it sound like they're a Morrissey/Smith's covers band then they could attract as many. But if it doesn't I doubt they will. Best of luck to them though. I'd be tempted to see them if they played locally (and I wont see Steve these days until he withdraws his support for right wing politics).

🤒

WTF???? im SHOCKED!!!:mad:
anonyskinny will be joining skinny and hugh in not attending any more Moz shows until he changes
politics.:lbf:

here is a suggestion to gary day and the lawnmowers, ready, here it goes: get a job. its been
more than 15 years since Moz sent you all on your way, how long before you find jobs FFS.:blushing:

Does anyone think Martin will be involved? Otherwise, guess it's just Spencer, gary and alain?
Boz still does his thing with The Polecats when not busy with Moz so wouldn't completely rule that out.

Boz still does his thing with The Polecats when not busy with Moz so wouldn't completely rule that out.

Not a chance Boz will join them because he wouldn’t want to piss Morrissey off. Spencer and Gary hate Morrissey and Alain who is a big fan, doesn’t like Morrissey’s political etc views. I think we can rule Boz out.

What if this is Morrissey doing a near complete change to the band lineup? As likely as getting hit by lightning (or even less so), but what if...?

What if this is Morrissey doing a near complete change to the band lineup? As likely as getting hit by lightning (or even less so), but what if...?
Please God, no! The last thing we need is a return to the mediocre, plodding, indie chug-rock style that characterised most of the 95-2010 era. It was largely awful.

Not a chance Boz will join them because he wouldn’t want to piss Morrissey off. Spencer and Gary hate Morrissey and Alain who is a big fan, doesn’t like Morrissey’s political etc views. I think we can rule Boz out.
Yeah you're prob right re Boz for good reason although it's a hard sell if Spencer's involved due to recent ridiculous comments. That said I'm not aware of Gary having publicly said anything about Moz, he's been a guest at several fan nights in last few years and having spoke to him seemed cool with his time in the band. I think I'm right in saying Alain has recently recorded with Deano so maybe he's holding the 'sticks'.

Yeah you're prob right re Boz for good reason although it's a hard sell if Spencer's involved due to recent ridiculous comments. That said I'm not aware of Gary having publicly said anything about Moz, he's been a guest at several fan nights in last few years and having spoke to him seemed cool with his time in the band. I think I'm right in saying Alain has recently recorded with Deano so maybe he's holding the 'sticks'.
Alain and Spencer are still very good friends though and I think Spencer will definitely be on board since they seem to be talking about the "original" line-up.

Also, Gary and Boz do not get on.

Also, Gary and Boz do not get on.
Recent social media interaction doesn't support that view at this current moment in time.
Regards,
FWD.

It would be such a cool move if it became known that John Riggers would do the vocals on these shows and then Morrissey struts on stage because Boz made it all palatable to him and the old sense of humor comes out again. People can change vs People never change.

It would be such a cool move if it became known that John Riggers would do the vocals on these shows and then Morrissey struts on stage because Boz made it all palatable to him and the old sense of humor comes out again. People can change vs People never change.
Morrissey in a John Riggers costume.

And a David Bowie Hologram to perform "Cosmic Dancer" on selecetd US dates only.
It suddenly all makes sense to me. The class of 1991 all back together again.

Back
Top Bottom