Gary Day DJs at HDIF in central London (Sat March 19)

We're very happy to say that Gary Day is returning to DJ at HDIF at the Phoenix in central London this Saturday. Gary was due to DJ for us in December but was snowed in, so we're pleased and relieved that the sun is shining and the weather forecast for Saturday is - hurrah! - scattered showers. Gary's a brilliant rock'n'roll DJ who had the club hopping on the two times he's DJ-ed for us before.

You can pick up an advance ticket here - http://www.wegottickets.com/event/110168

Hope to see you on Saturday night!

-------------

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Saturday March 19th
The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PP, three minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube station, 9pm-3am, £4 members, £6 non members. Membership is free from www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk
Guest DJ: Gary Day

We play:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle & Sebastian * Love * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * Dexys Midnight Runners * Camera Obscura * The Four Tops * Melba Moore * The Orchids

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Spengler Arlington Brough. Billy for short.
You have a double-barrelled surname 'Brough-Scissors' I love it what a man!
I have another middle name 'Charles' but I don't use it that much because it makes my name even longer.
My full name is Sir Richard Theodore Charles FitzRoy. But I like to be called just Dick or Rich.

I'm Spengler Arlington Brough.Billy for short.
The name William Spengler Arlington Brough-Scissors is fantastic! I think you should call yourself 'Will' or 'Wills' for short like Prince William is 'Wills' for short.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom