Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

Alain comments on the same topic:

20200528_182202.jpg

Jesse retweets Ice Cube (the hat image is not the person at the center of this and is being spread erroneously):

20200528_182247.jpg
20200528_210440.jpg

Matt Walker:

20200529_164948.jpg

Any others will be added here.
Regards,
FWD.

GANGLORD, THE POLICE ARE
GRINDING ME INTO THE GROUND
THE HEADLESS PACK ARE BACK
SMALL BOY JOKES AND LOADED GUNS

George Floyd video:

Why does he feel the constant need to try and attach himself to anything that's popular? Be it famous people with Morrissey product shoved into it or something happening in the states that he has no interest in whatsoever. If you go through his terrible f***ing website you'll see it's true.

So why does he do it?

I reckon Cube and California's Son are really good friends. Their basketball teams are always at the top of the over 50 LA City Basketball League. Cube was hangin' around a lot when Joe was throwing those outtakes together that became Not a Dog on a Chain at Sunset Sound (I mean, let me make this sound foreign) "Etteyen studios in France" (keep buying foreigners on mporium uk!). There is something coming up soon with the California Son and LA rappers like Cube and Snoopy Dog. California Son Junior is supposed to produce c*** tit twat fek'll chipper curry impostor getting bread at a bakery in Brittin inn nn nn n nnn nnn nnn nnn n nnnn n it.

Air Morrissey.jpg

sam practice.jpg

Why does he feel the constant need to try and attach himself to anything that's popular? Be it famous people with Morrissey product shoved into it or something happening in the states that he has no interest in whatsoever. If you go through his terrible f***ing website you'll see it's true.

So why does he do it?
Because he cares beyond the virtual signal fakes like that Yorkshire Dumpling. This moved us. Thanks Morrissey for highlighting this injustice.

He could have left it at horror at the murder. But no. He dragged that right-wing Infowars f***wit into it. Why would he even be looking for that dickhead's opinion on the situation? Just goes to show the nether regions of the internet he inhabits these days.

And as someone else pointed out above, shoehorning himself into a news-story. Like he tried after Bataclan. Like he tried with EDILS and Covid. It's pathetic.

Last edited:

So why does he do it?
Because, as usual, his lyrics ring true. As Morrissey FANS - and that’s who Central is reaching out to - we should be able to understand that and agree with him.

Alain comments on the same topic:

View attachment 56720

Jesse retweets Ice Cube (the hat image is not the person at the center of this and is being spread erroneously):

View attachment 56721

Any others will be added here.
Regards,
FWD.
Turns out the guy on the right in the hat is NOT Chauvin.... not that it makes much difference, but him wearing this hat or not doesn't make much difference and lies will only hurt the cause:

He’s hardly shoehorning. He’s had videos of police abuse at his concerts since low in high school and this will probably make its way in I hope. America really needs police reform

He could have left it at horror at the murder. But no. He dragged that right-wing Infowars f***wit into it. Why would he even be looking for that dickhead's opinion on the situation? Just goes to show the nether regions of the internet he inhabits these days.

And as someone else pointed out above, shoehorning himself into a news-story. Like he tried after Bataclan. Like he tried with EDILS and Covid. It's pathetic.

Sounds just like you shoehorning your way into every post on this website.

Definitely pathetic.

Disgraceful behaviour of the US Police. How on earth are they getting away with it??
because America is a police state,when I used to watch cops a long time ago the first thing the police would say to a criminal was YOUR GOIN TA JAIL,not even been to trial but everyones goin ta jail.

Enoch was right , once again

Oh get a grip you f***ing bunch of girls...a ger goes down & the world is fake offended...why when there's so much other shit going down. There are animals being slaughtered as we speak!! Priorities please.

because America is a police state,when I used to watch cops a long time ago the first thing the police would say to a criminal was YOUR GOIN TA JAIL,not even been to trial but everyones goin ta jail.
You shud be jailed for your incomprehensible posts and flagrant ignorance of the English language and punctuation.
Idle f***ing Jock Knob.

Because, as usual, his lyrics ring true. As Morrissey FANS - and that’s who Central is reaching out to - we should be able to understand that and agree with him.

That isn't true. When Kobe Bryant died in an helicopter crash, a post appeared on dumb-f*** central, just because a fan had a f***ing Morrissey tattoo.

You should have left at the log in screen, you tedious, odious embarrassment...but clearly you just can't help shoehorning yourself into just about every post where you reckon (in that warp affected head) you can make a difference & make your mark as nothing else but a keyboard SJW. Utter narcisist shithead.

You shud be jailed for your incomprehensible posts and flagrant ignorance of the English language and punctuation.
Idle f***ing Jock Knob.
heehee did I rattle your cage,are you absolutely raging inside.as everyone on here knows I never start a post with a capital,never have never will,why,because im not at school.and as for your point about the English language,i don't speak the queens English I speak a Scottish version of English.we shorten words and sentences.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom