Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

Comments

reelfountain

Except that Morrissey was a gifted poet who made a life for himself. You're languishing in the back bedroom of your parents' house whining about black guys online. Don't pretend that you're the same.
I can assure you that irl I live a life more colourful than you realise - if only in my own head. Only one part of my personality is introverted - I have wild swings back and forth. But no, I would never want to be famous. I'm glad Morrissey is doing that for me.

In a way I sometimes feel I am living the alternate life that Morrissey missed had he never become famous.

Verso

I can assure you that irl I live a life more colourful than you realise - if only in my own head. Only one part of my personality is introverted - I have wild swings back and forth. But no, I would never want to be famous. I'm glad Morrissey is doing that for me.
First of all, I don't care. And second of all, no shit. Everything you rant and rave about on this forum is a colorful delusion that exists only in your own head. We can all very blatantly observe that.

reelfountain

First of all, I don't care. And second of all, no shit. Everything you rant and rave about on this forum is a colorful delusion that exists only in your own head. We can all very blatantly observe that.
I feel that if Morrissey ever met you he would instantly dislike you.

With me at least he could enjoy a good conversation about the Great Replacement and how England has gone to shit etc.

hand in glove

40 percent papier mache
Subscriber
David- could you add a "wanking hand" emoji to the site please? The usual thumbs up/down rigamarole isn't enough when it comes to posts like these.
Ew.
Well, that wasn't very nice. :unamused:

David - could you add a "pile of shit" emoji to this site please? The usual thumbs up/down rigamarole isn't enough when it comes to MEMBERS like Nutjob here.

Morrissey's left nut

I know it's over, so why doesn't Morrissey?
Ew.
Well, that wasn't very nice. :unamused:

David - could you add a "pile of shit" emoji to this site please? The usual thumbs up/down rigamarole isn't enough when it comes to MEMBERS like Nutjob here.
Hey, I may be a nutjob but I'm not the one with a sprained medulla oblongata from mental gymnastics injuries and a distended tongue like an anteater from- well, fill in the blanks. And give me all the thumbs down you'd like honey, I've seen what you give thumbs-up to.

Verso

That was then.

Now he would despise your world view. He's now 'racist' remember.

Or so they keep telling me.
What exactly is my worldview? I don't think that 'the Jews' are conspiring to destroy the white race? Last time I checked, Morrissey gleefully accepted the key to the city of Tel Aviv and wrote a song describing his love for Israel.

Nerak

Reverse Ferret

In a way I sometimes feel I am living the alternate life that Morrissey missed had he never become famous.
Can you fill your head with something less disgusting?

The Morrissey hairstyle thread was brilliant.

reelfountain

What exactly is my worldview? I don't think that 'the Jews' are conspiring to destroy the white race? Last time I checked, Morrissey gleefully accepted the key to the city of Tel Aviv and wrote a song describing his love for Israel.
Clever maneuvering. They run the music industry.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom