Fury In The Slaughterhouse

D

DraizeTrain74

Being a true moz fan, i thought i may have some musical tastes in common with some other members of this board. I thought i might take a minute to mention a band ive liked as much as morrissey since i was 19 (im 27). they're called Fury In The Slaughterhouse- they're a german band not real well known, but they sing in english. i think theyre guys in their 30s/40s,so its not teen bopper shit- really thoughtful lyrics actually, and real tight musically. anyway i think theyre worth checking out- the male members of the board may like em moreso than the female. you might wonder why id post an advertisement for them- and its because in this britney spears age, im all for the proliferation of actual good music. anyways anyone can checkout their site at www.fury.de also, i have a fast connection, so i dont mind mailing a few songs to whoever may be interested.
Cheers,
josh

> the male members of the board may like em moreso than the female

Do they kill baby rabbits? Or perhaps just all around revel in their machismo?

But really, I'm curious about that line. What makes you say that?

I agree with you, they're really quite good, and nice lads too.... And you might care to know that our Elsberry from this very message board is their webmistress, oh yes!

Back
Top Bottom