Freak Party - "Firefly" promo video features Andy Rourke and Craig Gannon

very catchy,great chorus.good to see the boys are keeping busy.

I just love pre-bot music. Hmmm those were the days before the pesky blighters existed.
Nice work lads.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Great chorus. The lads are looking great too. Craig Gannon looks like he belongs on stage with Suede or Moz. Time has been kind to him.

What are lads?

Craig Gannon is one of the top 5 greatest guitarists in rock history. He is so much better than Portland, Oregon's own John 4fooken Maher. BTW, Portland ,Oregon is further away from Manc than LA. I reckon so much for the Manchester "sons" and STEVEN for that matter.

What are lads?

Craig Gannon is one of the top 5 greatest guitarists in rock history. He is so much better than Portland, Oregon's own John 4fooken Maher. BTW, Portland ,Oregon is further away from Manc than LA. I reckon so much for the Manchester "sons" and STEVEN for that matter.
Type that shit like the comment section keyboard warrior you are champ. Gannon and Marr have completely different, often complimentary styles. Both great. ...but nobody ever listened to a song and said "That's Craig Gannon". Johnny Marr? Unmistakeable.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom