For those in the US--is Morrissey played on radio where you live?

still I cling

silly note writer
Just wondering, cause Atlanta radio sucks for a large city, and even worse since the "alternative" channel went all HD and online a while back...I can count on one hand the number of times I've heard any Morrissey or Smiths on the radio in the last year, and at least three of those times it's been "What Difference Does It Make?"

Chicago is OK...the only place I hear Morrissey or The Smiths on the radio is on WXRT. I was so happy on Thursday. They play new releases all day long on Thursdays and I heard "Black Cloud". I was really shocked and played it loud!

Philly had a decent alternative station up until about 4 years ago. i remember my senior year of college i heard "Irish Blood English Heart" on it. but then they got taken over by another shitty rap staton. so no, as far as the Philly area is concerned, no Moz. :(

The only station that used to play him was G-Rock..106.5 ..they are alternative but heavily plays 80's alt...
BUT
that station was switched over to top 40 a few weeks ago.
Great..just what we need..another top 40 because we all need a station to play f*****g Rhianna again.

So now there are NO 80's alt stations near me.

It's probably been 15 years since I heard a Moz song played on the radio in my area. As a result, I quit listening to the radio.

i never listen to the radio but people have told me that i'm throwing around my arms around paris has been getting pretty regular play on 89.3 the current the local hip minneapolis station

Back
Top Bottom