Fender Johnny Marr signature Jaguar guitar release

Tweet from Johnny Marr:

Fender Johnny Marr guitar release

Johnny Marr signature Jaguar guitar - Fender

Fender is very proud to introduce the Johnny Marr signature Jaguar® guitar, which puts the inventive ringing sounds and highly distinctive design mods of one of the U.K.’s greatest modern-era guitarists in your hands.

johnnymarr_jaguar_th_09.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez is he broke? He was mangling a tune in honour of some JM Raybans last month? Johnny Marr pants next?

Some crackpot comments on this site. It's the ultimate accolade and nod of respect when a guitar company gives you the privilege of a signature guitar. Rightly deserved too.

Rake it in while you're still remembered, Johnny.

Buy yourself that caravan you always wanted.

beautiful looking guitar, but i already have a jetglo ricky 330 that i bought only to find that it didn't make me sound like johnny so can't imagine the missus would be to pleased to see this coming through the door as another expensive ornament!

beautiful looking guitar, but i already have a jetglo ricky 330 that i bought only to find that it didn't make me sound like johnny so can't imagine the missus would be to pleased to see this coming through the door as another expensive ornament!

my misses plays a jazzmaster and was actually more interested in the johnny jag than i! she wants one now

I agree or even a telecaster. Jags make me think of when he was in modest mouse.... f*ck modest mouse...

There's an extended interview with Marr explaining the process (he's made an extensive amount of modifications and changes to a 60's era Jag). Tune in around 4:00 for a tasty little bit of him playing There Is A Light.One of the things he makes mention of is that he's been able to get his model set up to a point where it not only fits the way he plays these days, but he's able to really use it effectively for the old (i.e. Smiths) stuff. I'd say he's right - one never knows, Charming Man was recorded on a tele after all..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom