Fao Mr Smith/Mozrebel

D

Domestos Salad

Well lads,hope you have your leprechaun outfits at the ready for tomorrow.If its good enough for Jed..Ah sure wont we have the great time drownin' the shamrock and God knows what else,begorrah!

> Well lads,hope you have your leprechaun outfits at the ready for
> tomorrow.If its good enough for Jed..Ah sure wont we have the great time
> drownin' the shamrock and God knows what else,begorrah!

No, but I have me big green stanley knife and me shamrock balaclava ready to mug all the rich americans over to celebrate "the feast of St.Patrick" in town.

> No, but I have me big green stanley knife and me shamrock balaclava ready
> to mug all the rich americans over to celebrate "the feast of
> St.Patrick" in town.
But its St.Paddys day so how are you going to tell the difference between the natives and the visitors 'cos we'll all be wearing green hats and aran jumpers too?

> Oh, we can tell.

The natives are wearing 14 year old manky green wooly jumpers they have dusted down from the back of the press where it is hidden every other day of the year, will be complaining about 'the f***in rain', and most likely brandishing a can of druids cider in the right hand and the other 5 (6 for a fiver) in the left.

You can judge the yanks by the shiny green raincoats, matching baseball cap (with I love iiiiireeeeeland caption in bright yellow), golf shoes, chino's and a piece of soggy shamrock some inner city child (promising he's a leperachaun)sold them for 20 euro.

Sorry it'll be a much more highbrow affair down here - will be shipping in the best quality leprechauns from below in West Cork for the day. Bejaysus.