Fake or Real?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, at least her hair is real. I think it is.

Shark photobomb.

Shark photobomb.jpg

Fake (photoshop) or real?

-Sorry I'm not connected to Flickr. You have to click on el image a time or two to make bigger.

There's a more HD one on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152492883507806&set=vb.395217202805&type=2&theater

Okay. So while it seems plausible that a Vegas street performer would accidentally pee on someone she was dancing over...watching this video from the perspective of the CAMERA MAN doesn't it seem set up? After it happens he gets a perfect shot of the guy running away, then pans back to get a shot of the audience's reaction, then fade out as the girl is packing up and leaving. It's FAKE. It's performance artists wanting their video to go viral. I HATE fake videos with a passion and it's becoming more and more popular, but you can spot it.

Someone on facebook outed this as faked and VERY dangerous because it was staged on a public highway, these people should be prosecuted. The people pushing the myth said the camera operator was videoing an erratic driver and happened to catch the accident, but if you watch closely, he tilts the camera angle up thinking the car was going to get WAY more airborne than it actually did.

I'm going FAKE on this one. Why is there a camera watching it?

I call fake on this one. It's a choreographed routine, she's probably employed by the bar, has practiced 20 hours on that bull...or maybe it's real and she's really f***ing good.

It's mesmerizing to watch whatever the case. Towards the end she's Europa. :p

This is a pet peeve of mine and I'm a little hypersensitive about it, but humor me.

Is this an awkward prom asking attempt? Or a craftily-masked viral ad for MCDONALDS, trying to bust into the viral market by praying on human nature's need to pay close attention to train wreck video?

100% fake. Sports Cam videos are the PERFECT opportunity to fake an incident and sneak in advertising or attempt viral exposure for the team while doing so.

Back
Top Bottom