'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Why does Morrissey hate 'Morrissey-solo' but love 'itsmorrisseysworld.com'?

I have just been on Its Morrissey's World....No Forum, not very interactive, Hasn't even got tour dates...What has Morrissey-solo done to pi** the great man off?...Enlighten me.

Crazy 'Monty Pythonesque' disputes between Mozza Fan sites.

Absolutely love the in fighting that appears to be going on between www.morrissey-solo.com / www.allyouneedismorrissey.com / and www.itsmorrisseysworld.com.
It reminds me of a scene in the classic 'Life of Brian' where the 'People's Front of Judea' hate the 'Judean People's Front'.

If Mozza ever came on any of these sites he surely would pi** himself laughing at the Madness of it all....At least I hope he would.

Anyway let's keep the whole thing going, it's hilarious.

P.S I heard the administrator's of allyouneedismorrissey.com are wearing T-Shirts saying that users of morrissey-solo.com are a bunch of c*ck suckers....the Bastards.

Re: Crazy 'Monty Pythonesque' disputes between Mozza Fan sites.

Absolutely love the in fighting that appears to be going on between www.morrissey-solo.com / www.allyouneedismorrissey.com / and www.itsmorrisseysworld.com.
It reminds me of a scene in the classic 'Life of Brian' where the 'People's Front of Judea' hate the 'Judean People's Front'.

If Mozza ever came on any of these sites he surely would pi** himself laughing at the Madness of it all....At least I hope he would.

Anyway let's keep the whole thing going, it's hilarious.

P.S I heard the administrator's of allyouneedismorrissey.com are wearing T-Shirts saying that users of morrissey-solo.com are a bunch of c*ck suckers....the Bastards.

aah - so you are that kind of guy - trying to incite stuff, spreading false rumours -

Of course what HousingOfficer wrote in his P.S is absolute rubbish

Morrissey-Solo is the Original , all the others are just bad copies. As simple as that.
Cheers Moz

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

oh well, it can't be as bad as what the majority of punk bands used to call their fans at every single gig.
But I guess if we called Morrissey "a w*****r" and threw a plastic bottle at him. he'd probably go off in a huff...

If he did it because some people said they didn't like his new songs here, it seems silly. He is really opinionated and I remember him saying in an interview that he thinks Bowie's music after the 70's was crap. I also remember from the Mozipedia, that he once wrote a friend that Boz and his band mates should be shot for being unoriginal because they covered a David Bowie song.

If he did it because some people said they didn't like his new songs here, it seems silly. He is really opinionated and I remember him saying in an interview that he thinks Bowie's music after the 70's was crap. I also remember from the Mozipedia, that he once wrote a friend that Boz and his band mates should be shot for being unoriginal because they covered a David Bowie song.

I wonder what Boz thought of that? Maybe he should think of wearing a "f*** Morrissey" shirt? Where is Chris Solorzano when you need him?!

I wonder what Boz thought of that?!

Not much I imagine, since Moz said it in 1980.

Not much I imagine, since Moz said it in 1980.

1980 or not...if someone says you should be shot, you think something of it.

Morrissey-Solo is the Original , all the others are just bad copies. As simple as that.
Cheers Moz

tumblr_lifvd3eUKF1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

Well, it seems a lot of people here are offended, and that's why they are lashing out. They should be offended and ashamed. They're all saying that this site carried Morrissey through that 7 year period...what rubbish! It's just a website. People came here because they were already aquainted with the man and his work. Don't tell me this site was found by anyone who didn't already know Morrissey. This site has done nothing for him, yet it owes him everything, and that's the truth.

That's right, it IS just a website. So it would have been nice for Moz to unwad his panties about it.

Ultimately, this behaviour is entirely consistent with Morrissey's career-long stance. Why should anyone be shocked? If we know anything of him, we should expect this kind of attitude. It makes him what he is. We can always expect him to stand up for himself. He isn't even afraid to alienate half his fanbase. Qualities like these are non-existent elsewhere in pop music. He is the ultimate outsider and will always stand by that. Also, it is very funny.

Nail on head.

Guess what? Morrissey is a diva. Extremely gifted singer/songwriter obviously, but if you'd put Morrissey the person up on a pedestal, you've no one to blame but yourself.

Oh, by the way, sympathies to David. It's my impression that you thought you were doing what was right.

You called Boz a fat mammal? Are you KIDDING me? Why don't you take a good hard look at yourselves? Is it appropriate or kind to call someone you love or respect a fat mammal?

I'm not even a regular here, but even I'm pissed! Boz Boorer has been in Morrisseys band since I was a teenager. My first concert when I was 16 Boz Boorer was there! Throughout the many shows I've seen! He's a great guy! I befriended him on Facebook. Not sure what happen bc were not friends anymore tho I'm friend w Alain.

That man writes songs for you and plays music for you year after year and you DARE to call him names. ;oz is a family guy and very nice person!

Shame on you freaks. Omg!! Your behavior is seriously trash yand dirt!!! That is not free speech. Its abuse!

Who cares if Morrissey says whatever about other singers or politicians. HE'S NOT THEIR FRIEND! He's your friend, which is why he hasn't said he wants your head on a platter.

How would you like if Morrissey just up and told you you have the flattest ass? Or, you smell!!!?????

Boz I AM TRULY SORRY. This was very rude!!!

Wth!! This is probably the reason Morrissey storms off the stage early.

These ppl are human beings. Id appreciate some respect for them. I happen to like them a lot!!! They've been a big part of my life.

And Morrissey does listen to his fans btw. I know cuz I once asked him to play somewhere he never played before or considered playing (I lived there for awhile) in the midwest when I lived there and he did!! A very rare place!!

Shame on you for making fun of Boz!!!! Seriously who do u think u are????

Furthermore I just wanted to add that Morrissey doesn't HAVE to perform. They're all set for life financially. He performs now for YOU. He could retire next year with the book. So why don't you keyboard warrior stop knocking him down. Id like to see him perform again, thanks!

Another thing, about this don't put him on a pedestal. Maybe morrissey didn't think when he dreamed of being famous he'd have a bunch of bullies for fans. The old school idea is you created art and were praised. With the internet thr true character of ppl has come to light. Maybe its just something he didn't sign up for.

Secondly you're abusing him. Like I said before he makes comments about ppl he doesn't LIKE. Like politicians, meateaters whatever. He doesn't abuse you bc he likes you. How would you feel if he said something relly mean to you when you were excited to see him? This happened to me with my favorite writer. He put me down and was a jerk.

Morrissey doesn't put down his mom or sister or boz etc bc he loves/likes them.

He probably likes most of you dimwits too.

Yet you abuse the heck out of him. And this stuff about Boz.

Cripes I've been a fan for 20 yrs now. Those ppl were the one voice I had when I was a kid and I love their music even now. What are you trying to do to them? And to people like me?

FWIW - was updating a co-worker on the drama in Moz world. I gave her a thumbnail sketch of the David incident - he runs a "fan" website, people say horrible things about Moz on it, he went to Copenhagen, Moz's security kicked him out - and she immediately came down on Moz's side. She's in no way a Morrissey fan, only knows about him because I told her I was going to see him in concert. It was just interesting to see the reaction of someone with no investment or interest in either side.

FWIW - was updating a co-worker on the drama in Moz world. I gave her a thumbnail sketch of the David incident - he runs a "fan" website, people say horrible things about Moz on it, he went to Copenhagen, Moz's security kicked him out - and she immediately came down on Moz's side. She's in no way a Morrissey fan, only knows about him because I told her I was going to see him in concert. It was just interesting to see the reaction of someone with no investment or interest in either side.

Stop everything! not_me_not_I's co-worker who is in no way a Morrissey fan sides with Morrissey. I really need to rethink things now.

All kidding aside, did you mention it is an open forum and both positive and negative things are said? And it may not possibly be something I said that made him so angry?

When I talk to non-Morrissey fans at work they seem to come down on my side. I guess there is always a bias on how things are presented.

Stop everything! not_me_not_I's co-worker who is in no way a Morrissey fan sides with Morrissey. I really need to rethink things now.

All kidding aside, did you mention it is an open forum and both positive and negative things are said? And it may not possibly be something I said that made him so angry?

When I talk to non-Morrissey fans at work they seem to come down on my side. I guess there is always a bias on how things are presented.

Well of course people who know you personally at work are going to side with you lol
Also I think its safe to assume that Morrissey is personally angry with you (just a hunch).
Even if it was something someone else said that annoyed him, he holds you responsible as owner of the site obviously

Morrissey is angry because that poisonous Boz Boorer has wound him up about criticism on here of the band and the new material. Boz is the ultimate ass kisser and will say whatever Morrissey wants to hear. How do you think he has survived so long when so many of the great, good, and generally nice people have fallen away.

Boz was in his turn wound up by other fans, some of whom have serious agendas (we've all seen the screencaps from Facebook).

Add to this Morrissey's increasing paranoia (that only a fool could deny), feeling trapped in a corner - nobody will offer him a conventional proper big advance record deal anymore (someone needs to tell him there aren't that many of those going around these days, especially for someone with a run of declining sales and - apparently - little decent new material) and of course his shall we say 'difficult' relationship with Morrissey-Solo in the past, and you have an explosive mixture.

Morrissey is angry because that poisonous Boz Boorer has wound him up about criticism on here of the band and the new material. Boz is the ultimate ass kisser and will say whatever Morrissey wants to hear. How do you think he has survived so long when so many of the great, good, and generally nice people have fallen away.

Boz was in his turn wound up by other fans, some of whom have serious agendas (we've all seen the screencaps from Facebook).

Add to this Morrissey's increasing paranoia (that only a fool could deny), feeling trapped in a corner - nobody will offer him a conventional proper big advance record deal anymore (someone needs to tell him there aren't that many of those going around these days, especially for someone with a run of declining sales and - apparently - little decent new material) and of course his shall we say 'difficult' relationship with Morrissey-Solo in the past, and you have an explosive mixture.

I think you've got it right!

"Scandinavia" sounds like a pretty good song though.

I wonder if he'll write a hate song against Tseng. Like that poisonous little poem about Mike Joyce, "Sorrow Will Come To You".

I think you've got it right!

"Scandinavia" sounds like a pretty good song though.

I wonder if he'll write a hate song against Tseng. Like that poisonous little poem about Mike Joyce, "Sorrow Will Come To You".

Perhaps a little 2.20 ditty along these lines?

Sorrow Will Come To You, You Loathesome, Vilesome, Tiresome, Trysome, Buysome People Who Fund Me

The messageboards still left
Leave me bereft
I get it straight in the neck
Somehow expecting you to worship me for producing less
An internet forum
Hated for telling the Truth
Maurice E - liar
Kewpie - liar
You've supported me and cheerled
And you think you've won
But Sorrow will come
To you in the end