Exclusive interview?

Seems a bit fake to me, too. I can't really see Morrissey launching such hate at Damon. But then again, I may just not want to believe it. Still, I doubt he'd spend that much time just to be rude to him. And the "little vocabulary" line is just daft, childish, and incorrect. And the rest of the replies feel similar, as if they're somebody's impression of Morrissey.

Fake. Reply is way too long and specific talking about filtering emails. Bullshit. And I can't imagine Morrissey saying anything derogatory about laddish behavior. Didn't bother to read past that.

f***s sake. This is the lying fantasist Wratten again, who when I called him a lying fantasist last week threatened to get all legal on me, then shut his lying fantasist mouth.

There are more q&a posted today from the same source, if this is a hoax it is a very good one. The answers are sharp and he seemed to be a bit unhappy. Does anyone know if is is genuine? Who would imitate him to that degree?

There are more q&a posted today from the same source, if this is a hoax it is a very good one. The answers are sharp and he seemed to be a bit unhappy. Does anyone know if is is genuine? Who would imitate him to that degree?

It's a straight-up hoax from the fetid brain of a lying fantasist.

Morrissey would never make those comments about David Bowie, let alone to some fan's blog. It would be one thing to post it as a parody but to actually pretend you're speaking as Morrissey is disrespectful to him and to the reader.
The thread title should really be Fake Interview instead of Exclusive Interview. The person who wrote it can't sue anyone. When it comes down to it they can say that it's a parody but they're actually worse than the NME. At least Morrissey actually spoke to them before they published an interview. When I went back and looked at it again I was surprised anyone could believe it might be real.

the interview makes Morrissey seem gayer than what he appears to be in real life. never thought this to be possible.

Morrissey would never make those comments about David Bowie, let alone to some fan's blog. It would be one thing to post it as a parody but to actually pretend you're speaking as Morrissey is disrespectful to him and to the reader.
The thread title should really be Fake Interview instead of Exclusive Interview. The person who wrote it can't sue anyone. When it comes down to it they can say that it's a parody but they're actually worse than the NME. At least Morrissey actually spoke to them before they published an interview. When I went back and looked at it again I was surprised anyone could believe it might be real.

It is upsetting and disrespectful. Wonder how many people fall for it. Those involved must have loads of time on their hands?

It is upsetting and disrespectful. Wonder how many people fall for it. Those involved must have loads of time on their hands?

Maybe it is better this way cause I don't want to imagine what they would do with their hands otherwise. :rolleyes:
Moz will be OK, by himself. :thumb:

f***s sake. This is the lying fantasist Wratten again, who when I called him a lying fantasist last week threatened to get all legal on me, then shut his lying fantasist mouth.

Peter, once again I strongly request that you stop lying about me. I must reiterate that I did NOT make up the answers to that interview, and I am NOT a lying fantasist. As I have previously informed you, I am actually a very successful and highly resected businessman on the Isle of Wight.

The only reason that I haven't (yet) taken legal action against you for your continued string of lies and defamation of my character, is that at this point in time, your words are causing no harm to my good name i.e. no one who actually knows me is reading your lies on Morrissey-Solo, and therefore aren't questioning whether or not I have lied. Please make no mistake, if this situation changes, and my good name is called into question because of your lies, I WILL sue you.

Cease now.

Yours sincerely

Simon Wratten
Isle of Wight

Peter, once again I strongly request that you stop lying about me. I must reiterate that I did NOT make up the answers to that interview, and I am NOT a lying fantasist. As I have previously informed you, I am actually a very successful and highly resected businessman on the Isle of Wight.

The only reason that I haven't (yet) taken legal action against you for your continued string of lies and defamation of my character, is that at this point in time, your words are causing no harm to my good name i.e. no one who actually knows me is reading your lies on Morrissey-Solo, and therefore aren't questioning whether or not I have lied. Please make no mistake, if this situation changes, and my good name is called into question because of your lies, I WILL sue you.

Cease now.

Yours sincerely

Simon Wratten
Isle of Wight

And that's climbdown part one. Shut your stupid face and get on with it, you liar. Go on. Do it. It will give me great pleasure indeed. But you and I both know that you are an inveterate liar, and the you'll be laughed out of any solicitors office when they ask you to prove yourself. All you are going to continue to do is laughably, wimpishly keep coming here and making a bigger arse of yourself. Shut your stupid mouth, idiot. And I will continue to call you a liar, and a lying fantasist, because that's precisely what you are. So - once again - get on with it and sue. And the irony of you posting here saying all this bollocks when you yourself says no one you know reads any of this. You played yourself, jackass.

Last edited:
I've found an e-lawyer for Simon Wratten.
Butthurtbench.jpg

And Uncle Skinny if you can't afford an e-attorney one will be appointed for you.
Memes_-_Serious_Business_-_LOL_Cats_-_03.jpg

And that's climbdown part one. Shut your stupid face and get on with it, you liar. Go on. Do it. It will give me great pleasure indeed. But you and I both know that you are an inveterate liar, and the you'll be laughed out of any solicitors office when they ask you to prove yourself. All you are going to continue to do is laughably, wimpishly keep coming here and making a bigger arse of yourself. Shut your stupid mouth, idiot. And I will continue to call you a liar, and a lying fantasist, because that's precisely what you are. So - once again - get on with it and sue. And the irony of you posting here saying all this bollocks when you yourself says no one you know reads any of this. You played yourself, jackass.

Peter, I don't understand what you are trying to say about playing myself, but YET AGAIN let me tell you that I have NOT lied, have NOT made-up the answers to that interview, am NOT a fanticist, and WILL sue you if your continued defamation causes me problems.

I know that you think you are being big and clever as a keyboard warrior, but each time you write something defamatory about me, you are potentially making the situation worse for yourself.

This is NOT a game, I am absolutely serious about this, and hope for your sake that your words aren't taken seriously by anyone I know.

I ask once again that you cease from making these allegations against me.
If you feel you have evidence to back your fabricated lies, then feel free to post it... but you won't be able to do this so STOP NOW.

Simon Wratten
Isle of Wight

Peter, I don't understand what you are trying to say about playing myself, but YET AGAIN let me tell you that I have NOT lied, have NOT made-up the answers to that interview, am NOT a fanticist, and WILL sue you if your continued defamation causes me problems.

I know that you think you are being big and clever as a keyboard warrior, but each time you write something defamatory about me, you are potentially making the situation worse for yourself.

This is NOT a game, I am absolutely serious about this, and hope for your sake that your words aren't taken seriously by anyone I know.

I ask once again that you cease from making these allegations against me.
If you feel you have evidence to back your fabricated lies, then feel free to post it... but you won't be able to do this so STOP NOW.

Simon Wratten
Isle of Wight

Oh can it, you immense bag of nothing. Just get down the solicitors, and get suing me. Because until you do - all you have is to keep coming here, and making yourself look ever more desperate. You are a lying fantasist fathoms deep in rabbit-hole of your own making feverishly trying to shovel out the dirt. I don't CARE that all you have left is posts on a website no one reads. Just get on and sue me. And that, by my reckoning, is the fourth time I've invited you to do it. So damn well get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom