Morrissey Central !!!!!, Everything Dies (May 22/23, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
"!!!!!"

"Everything Dies"

Then:
0fc6b31f72c73ba896de6e263ed348c8_impqgl.jpg

And now:
unnamed-5_xrpimx.jpg

photo: Tony Farmer

The New Dolls.
0-7_j2fpwj.jpg0-4_ae65wv.jpg0-5_adquvg.jpg

"YOU HAVE ENEMIES? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE." -WINSTON CHURCHILL.

0-3_pgg60s.jpg

The Roberts Family, The New York Dolls, actual dolls and a Winston Churchill quote about having enemies.

And cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they deserve all the flack, especially the kids, it's just a bit of levity during lockdown lunacy. Leave 'em alone they're only singing.

Altho'...enough already.

Those kids have the look of hostages. Note to all parents everywhere: don't foist your failed ambitions on your offspring, it will come back and bite you.

might be very likely they’re getting pushed by the kids. You make one video with the fam gets some attention and they wanna make more and it’s hard to say no. I’ll say I’d rather see people making videos and playing instruments than watching tv or spending all there time on message boards etc

Love The Rockin Roberts! They're fans who have a great time listening to and singing Morrissey's songs, like all good fans do!

Those kids have the look of hostages. Note to all parents everywhere: don't foist your failed ambitions on your offspring, it will come back and bite you.
Aye right, what the hell are you on about? Your attempt at humour has failed miserably ?

might be very likely they’re getting pushed by the kids. You make one video with the fam gets some attention and they wanna make more and it’s hard to say no. I’ll say I’d rather see people making videos and playing instruments than watching tv or spending all there time on message boards etc
Well, I agree about the time well spent. I just sense the dad seems a lot keener than the kids, and it makes me uncomfortable, to be honest.

General point: If people would like to help the site out - please try to post unrelated Central posts separately where possible.
It helps keep topics structured, helps with linking / archiving and avoids people talking over each other at cross purposes.
Thank you - appreciated.
Regards,
FWD.

On the subject of site ettiquette, FWD, I tend to erase all my posts the day after I've written them. Is this generally frowned upon.?
You are free to do what you like, but it's a bit pointless if a post concerned has been quoted. I guess some simple questions would be: why is what you are saying needing to be transitory? Are people only allowed to view your thoughts at the time (what about people in different time zones?), if you delete more than you leave - why waste time typing in the first place? It is a discussion site - why remove valid discussion and so on...
Regards,
FWD.

I did the same when I kept personal diaries. I used to reread what I'd written, a week later and be struck by how crass my musings were even though they felt particularly sincere at the time. I'm not like Morrissey, I don't want ANYTHING kept for prosperity. My diaries ended up as hamster bedding.

I am just happy that hamsters can't read, or else they probably would have scratched their eyes out. ;)

I actually think these family cover versions are rather sweet and rather amusing. Such a refreshing contrast to the Morrissey fan cliché.

very nice video.:)
a nice change of pace after all the AlainT caterwauling.✍

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom