Morrissey Central ELIZABETH DWYER DIES (August 14, 2020)

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."
Also:

Media coverage:
Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with Morrissey and his mother.

Rest in peace your beloved mother and what a beautiful quote of Oscar Wilde.
Your loss is our loss.
We love you Moz.
Seriously if people have nothing good to say shut up. Its beyond tacky to come with distasteful comments.

I reckon you sick delusional anti-American anti-Roman Catholic terrorists need to stop referring to her as "sod" "mum" mam". The California Mom hated you people. I am so happy she never found out that you sociopaths had delusional fantasies that she lived in Mankfester or Waldo Range or anywhere but Moz Angeles. Where do you think that photo of her was taken? She can rest in peace. She had to sit in a "box" away from you people instead of being backstage with Nancy because she could not stand the sight of being up close to you. The California Son's mom and dad moved from Dublin to LA and opened Morrissey's Catholic Gifts in the San Fernando Valley. We would go there and buy our materials for Catechism and I always remember the poster she had at the cash register that said INGLAND OUT OF IRELAND! She was so happy when she made enough money to buy her California Son his first basketball and hoop in the front yard. In the immortal words of the California Mom....GO HOME!!!
inn nn nnnnnn nnnnnn n it.

morrissey catholic.jpg

nancy priest steve.jpg

I was so sorry to read this. My sincere sympathies to Morrissey and his family. I hope he finds peace at this difficult time. Again I will keep Morrissey and his family in my prayers.

Querido Morrissey te desejo força. É a forma de te agradecer por tudo que a sua arte e voz fizeram por mim ao longo de 35 anos. Te amamos muito ( Brasil)

In your darkest times, remember how much she loved you Morrissey. How you never failed to let her know how much she was loved. As a mother...there is only love....

If I should die before the rest of you,
Break not a flower nor inscribe a stone.
Nor, when I’m gone, speak in a Sunday voice,
But be the usual selves that I have known.
Weep if you must,
Parting is hell.
But life goes on,
So sing as well.
- Joyce Grenfell -

I reckon you sick delusional anti-American anti-Roman Catholic terrorists need to stop referring to her as "sod" "mum" mam". The California Mom hated you people. I am so happy she never found out that you sociopaths had delusional fantasies that she lived in Mankfester or Waldo Range or anywhere but Moz Angeles. Where do you think that photo of her was taken? She can rest in peace. She had to sit in a "box" away from you people instead of being backstage with Nancy because she could not stand the sight of being up close to you. The California Son's mom and dad moved from Dublin to LA and opened Morrissey's Catholic Gifts in the San Fernando Valley. We would go there and buy our materials for Catechism and I always remember the poster she had at the cash register that said INGLAND OUT OF IRELAND! She was so happy when she made enough money to buy her California Son his first basketball and hoop in the front yard. In the immortal words of the California Mom....GO HOME!!!
inn nn nnnnnn nnnnnn n it.

View attachment 58381

View attachment 58382
Morrissey’s Catholic Gifts in Whittier CA, just down the street from me and recently closed. Sorry to hear of Moz’s loss, he has given us so much, the least we can do is offer our prayers.

20200814_030046.jpg

20200814_031630.jpg

20200814_032145.jpg

The Boorers are now in Ireland having travelled there yesterday.

(JG poem removed as it's above)
Condolences,
FWD.

Looks like prayers didn't work. Better to spend your time watching old movies and reading On The Origin of Species instead.

I'm so sorry Morrissey. Our Mother's love can hold our world together. I think she is not far away, loving you as always. I'm sending love and thoughts of peace to you and your family. XOXOXO

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom