Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Stephen Street posts the MC announcement earlier today with "Thoughts are with you M " and immediate responses are 'shame BUT...he's hitler's sister, he'll blame The Guardian and immigration' Etc.
97 likes though.
Not sure how some people sleep nights.

No thoughts and prayers from the UK are needed at this time. Thank you.

Moss

Stephen Street posts the MC announcement earlier today with "Thoughts are with you M " and immediate responses are 'shame BUT...he's hitler's sister, he'll blame The Guardian and immigration' Etc.
97 likes though.

I saw that and thought it was a very nice gesture by Stephen but the comments were indeed sickening, just like some of the comments on here.

Really though, who else would follow what is posted on Central or even see this post about his Mum? Particularly given that so much of Central has been absolute nonsense in recent weeks. It would be foolish of the Moz camp if they didn't look on here, even if he does hate it.

foolish?

97 likes though.

and now you have just increased that internet attention it gets

Really? I see nothing but love. Probably depends on who your friends are ;)

I meant generally, not in response to this announcement.

I send blessings and loving intentions to Elizabeth Dwyer and her son Steven.
If he cannot be by her side, he can be with her in spirit.
I light a candle for them both.

Much love to you and your family. Praying for your mother.

Blessed Mary, Most Holy Mother, you shine continuously on our journey, as a beacon of salvation and hope
Help us, Blessed Mother of Divine Love
O Lady of Good Health, our merciful Father chose you to be a powerful intercessor in times of trouble and woe
We seek refuge and healing under your protection now, O Holy Mother of God
O Glorious and Blessed Virgin

I always appreciated what a mama’s boy Morrissey was and is. I’m sure her passing will be particularly devastating to him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom