Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

"mama and teddy bear"

and that "i fear what morrissey might do if anything happens to her". oh please. maybe morrissey needs to get a f***ing grip.

As í said, wrong place, wrong time friend. If that's what you believe, then take care, but please, take it someplace else. Unless the point is to hang around where you are not wanted. Good luck with that as a lifeplan.

and this is from experience is it? I’m sure we’re/will be totally fine when your mum dies.

just because something is natural it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt when your parents pass away.

try developing some empathy
she did die. when i was fourteen. i am now older than she was when she died. THATS unnatural. but i didnt do anything desperate. i coped.

that was when i was fourteen. NOT 60. and i didnt expect god to intervene because im a singer. i didnt want people going "oh i fear for what she's gonna do" because that would've been utterly distasteful.

so yeah, i do know this from experience.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/elizabeth-anne-dwyer

"Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in winter months.

With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask.
"

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.
8 August 2020."

And so it begins.

Sending prayers 🙏

As í said, wrong place, wrong time friend. If that's what you believe, then take care, but please, take it someplace else. Unless the point is to hang around where you are not wanted. Good luck with that as a lifeplan.

i didnt even say anything wrong. you people need to think about your attitudes toward death. it can be a beautiful thing when it happens naturally and at the right time. it shouldnt be something that throws you all into a tailspin.

My heart was broken when I read this. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery to the woman who gave the world Morrissey. Please know that you have the love and support of so many.

Lynnda

best to elizabeth dwyer and hugs to morrissey who clearly needs lots of friends/support right now.

she did die. when i was fourteen. i am now older than she was when she died. THATS unnatural. but i didnt do anything desperate. i coped.

that was when i was fourteen. NOT 60. and i didnt expect god to intervene because im a singer. i didnt want people going "oh i fear for what she's gonna do" because that would've been utterly distasteful.

so yeah, i do know this from experience.

I am very sorry to hear that your mum died when you were young. That’s awful.

i think it hurts at any age, losing someone important to you. But of course it’s different.

Thoughts & prayers.

I pray with all my heart for the intercession of Nossa Senhora Aparecida, patron saint of Brazil, for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer.

Keep strong mozzer, the next few days, weeks will be very difficult... I can only offer you and your family prayers and positive thoughts... keep strong..

With all due understanding and concern for one's own mother, is it really necessary to list preferred fans from countries that may pray at this moment?

if youre 60 years old and your mom is 80 or whatever and you cant handle her passing with equanimity, well you have to question where you are in life, mental and emotionally.

Read Joe Frady's response and you will see the names of several people who committed suicide after the death of their mother, including Billy Mackenzie. It's sad that you claim to be a fan but you can't understand that, or summon basic empathy for someone facing their mother's mortality - it says a hell of a lot about you and your relationships. You come across on here as a robotic person who tries very hard to create a "quirky, eccentric" personality but it's transparent.

Last edited:
With all due understanding and concern for one's own mother, is it really necessary to list preferred fans from countries that may pray at this moment?

As has been said, í think this is less a Top Ten job, more just M asking for Catholics of the World to Unite and help Mother.

There is a reason why they used the term 'lapsed'. In times of woe you always reach for what you know.

Between the stirrup and the ground, and all that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom