Echo Arena

Oh Morrissey.............. so much to answer for. Why play Liverpool instead of Manchester in the first place? Why oh why, oh why??????? And the first opportunity to walk off stage tonight was seized gleefully with both hands, oh what have you become. Never again will I be fooled to purchase a ticket for your 'concerts'. No wonder your record company dropped you like a hot potato. Discraceful my ex friend..... Fooled for the last time, RIP Morrissey,

It really sucks. I'd probably be in tears if I were there.
But I don't understand why he couldn't take a break and then at least try to perform for a bit longer.
Of course he doesn't deserve to be hit, but sheeesh.

On another note...
here's a few ideas for a new setlist...

"Something is Hitting my Skull"

"Not Lite (beer) in the Head"

To quash rumours it wasn't a bottle of any discription that hit him it would have been a plastic cup... I definatley saw liquid hit him but missed a 'object' basically the knob who threw it doesn't know Morrissey at all and is a waste of sperm......

still in utter shock on one hand cant belibve someone would bother throwing something on the other hand refusing to listn to mMorrisseys music for the way he acted
and before people blame scousers there was barely any of them there
the atmosphere was great before and especially during this charming man

on his last british night aswell!! i feel like giving up on him

just home from the self pity city, moz did the right thing walking off should never play in scouse land again,,

what the f***s it being in liverpool got to do with it, has he never been hit before and if so lets bash all them places to

and calling it self pity city seriously what after hillsborough and the james bulger case

just home from the self pity city, moz did the right thing walking off should never play in scouse land again,,

See some silly boys are showing their true colours tonight. Yet more resentment and jelousy for all things scouse.

There are bellends everywhere.

And the self pity comment is just a dig re Hillsborough/Bulger etc but thinly veiled.

Oh noes, I'm scared.:rolleyes: Self pity city and it always will be. :mock:

You're a sad, pathetic, ignorant little bigot. Ironic that you call Liverpool the self-pity city, yet appear to have a fairly epic chip on your shoulder with the gargantuan lengths you've gone to to bash Liverpool in any way.

Are you dealing with some insecurity complex of some description? I mean even going as far as to LIE and say you bought a glass bottle inside the arena. Are you honestly that desperate to hate on the population of a city? What's wrong with you?

Sad, really.

Oh Morrissey.............. so much to answer for. Why play Liverpool instead of Manchester in the first place? Why oh why, oh why??????? And the first opportunity to walk off stage tonight was seized gleefully with both hands, oh what have you become. Never again will I be fooled to purchase a ticket for your 'concerts'. No wonder your record company dropped you like a hot potato. Discraceful my ex friend..... Fooled for the last time, RIP Morrissey,

I Like this post :)

Tags
more racists
Back
Top Bottom