Morrissey Central "EASTER MESSAGE" (March 25, 2021)

0-1_gwrmog.jpg

How nice of them to think of us... 😏

Ah, yes. The 44 percent... Unforgiveably absent-minded of him...

Anyway, the video was shot in 2017, the post was made approx, three years later. Maybe he learned enough about wool in the years in-between. These things take time. I don't know for sure, no one here does. Only Mozzer knows.

Would you do likewise to younger folks eating lamb?
well it's just the irony of seeing some gross old person who already got to live their life thinking they need to make a meal out of the life of a baby that really irks me. but yes, i cant understand why young people would eat lamb either. they should have more sense than that.

D'oh. I clicked because I misread. Thought it said "Easter Massage."

As if SammyCentral was ever going to offer us anything nice like that...

My Dad cuddled a lamb & went vegetarian that day.

I'd already gone vegetarian because my How To Care For Your Pet Rabbit book included a chapter about how to break his neck, skin him & make a stew out of him.

Sidney would have died of shock if he thought I'd ever hurt him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pathetic you are.

Mint sauce was invented to cover the taste of rotting meat in the days before fridges.
I like both the taste of mint sauce and a very pink lamb joint.

The origin of mint sauce has nothing to do with rotting meat.

Most brands have an ethical clothing range these days. Vegans are big business.

gucci still tests on animals so is not classed as cruelty free. Of course they sell vegan friendly products but that is purely business rather than having an ethical policy

I like both the taste of mint sauce and a very pink lamb joint.

The origin of mint sauce has nothing to do with rotting meat.

Yes it does. I saw it on that factory programme with the bald guy.

Plus all British cooking before the 80s appears to have consisted of mysterious lumps in horrifying sauces.

Plus all British cooking before the 80s appears to have consisted of mysterious lumps in horrifying sauces.
The Princess of Know Nothing strikes again. ^

No it doesn’t.

mint sauce has been used with lamb since the 16th century.

Elizabeth I actually decreed that lamb could only be eaten with bitter herbs in an attempt to slow down lamb consumption in order to make more sheep available for shearing because there was a wool shortage.

Mint is one of those bitter herbs and it became very popular and stuck.

Has nothing to do with rotting meat.

No it doesn’t.

mint sauce has been used with lamb since the 16th century.

Elizabeth I actually decreed that lamb could only be eaten with bitter herbs in an attempt to slow down lamb consumption in order to make more sheep available for shearing because there was a wool shortage.

Mint is one of those bitter herbs and it became very popular and stuck.

Has nothing to do with rotting meat.

Take it up with the BBC.

gucci still tests on animals so is not classed as cruelty free. Of course they sell vegan friendly products but that is purely business rather than having an ethical policy

If course it's business. The consumer gets more of what they buy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom