dublin 29th july,vicar!

sistasheila

tjekket
morrissey_dublin_date_29_july_2011_01.jpg

thanks to quiffaa for the info
all newly added dates backed by TTY
of course he doesnt foget an irish date to add to the tour!

Last edited:
This is a really great venue and I would love to see Morrissey play here. Alas, I'm travelling back from France on this date. At the time the doors open, I'm due to board a Eurostar to London. I just might look into a flight option into Dublin earlier in the day.

This is just great news. Bet the gig sells out in seconds and he announces a second night. I am looking forward to the gig but also the queuing and the drinking!

Well that was easier than I thought. Anyone else get a ticket?

Yeah, thankfully, though what a production to get them over the phone! One wrong button of about 100 asked for and all would've been lost, plus it took about 15 mins. Would've been easier online, probably, but anyhow...:thumb:

I've just got up to discover that my wife has bought a pair of standing tickets, despite the fact that we'll be in Lille that day. Now I've got the easy job of sorting a route to Dublin. Via Paris I assume?

Cheer up everyone who didn't get tickets. I hear that there IS a second Dublin date the day after the first. So same venue, Saturday 30th July, I understand tickets will go on sale this coming Thursday, 2nd June.

P.

Guys, I was on at 9am (I was there refeshing the page waiting for it to open) but when it was available there were not 'standing' tickets. Were they labelled as something else? Cause I did not see any 'floor standing'. What were they labelled as? Anyone? Devastated. Were they really sold out that quick. I was right there online.:(:(

Edit: I see the second date up on Thursday. Going on sale Thursday. Anyone just let me know what they were labelled as so I'll know for Thursday when I'll try again! Please. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Guys, I was on at 9am (I was there refeshing the page waiting for it to open) but when it was available there were not 'standing' tickets. Were they labelled as something else? Cause I did not see any 'floor standing'. What were they labelled as? Anyone? Devastated. Were they really sold out that quick. I was right there online.:(:(

Edit: I see the second date up on Thursday. Going on sale Thursday. Anyone just let me know what they were labelled as so I'll know for Thursday when I'll try again! Please. Thank you very much.
On Ticketmaster there was nothing on the initial stage that looked like a standing ticket that you could choose on the dropdown menu, so I paniced for a second as well. However, I just chose the 'best available' option, and when it took me through to the next stage the only ticket it offered me was a standing one. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much sid james :) That's the very problem i had and I just presumed the standing was gone. How inept are they? Seriously! So basically I could have got a ticket. That is just so stupid. Thank you so much for letting me know this though so I'll know for Thursday to just go with Best Available if 'floor standing' isn't there.
This has happened before and they really ought to have the labels on the map match the sections in the part where you select them. I'll know in future.

Edit: I'd never buy a seating ticket so that's why when 'floor standing' wasn't there I didn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom