Dreams of Morrissey dying

THis is lame and I learned it from a billboard in Irwindale on the 210 across from the Miller Brewery, but CANCER in a dream is C ANSWER, like "see the answer." He was probably tapping into our collective unconscious while working a crossword puzzle or something, I wouldn't worry about it. :o My wake dreams say he's going to live a LONG TIME. Sorry Morrissey, that's what I see.

I had a dream that the Smiths reformed and were playing in a small high school auditorium. Morrissey had arranged to take a break and I was going to sing a portion of the set and for some reason this was all understood. My friend was there who is really shy and she was upset at something and I said "I would be with you if it weren't for my love of cock and balls." Then Morrissey disappeared and nobody could find him but people kept rocking out to Marr, Rourke and Joyce. I kept looking for MOrrissey and nobody was helping me. :squiffy: He never died though so other than being my Morrissey dream last night, he didn't die.

I had that same dream. You kept stopping the song and explaining what it meant.

I had that same dream. You kept stopping the song and explaining what it meant.

That sounds like a nightmare. :p

My wake dreams say he's going to live a LONG TIME. Sorry Morrissey, that's what I see.
No, he has already gone. Here is a mortuary photo...he looks quite happy and peaceful:

Morrissey_greatest_hits_packshotcopy.jpg

Re: Dreams of Morrissey Alive and Well . . .

Morrissey was very much alive in my dream of him last night . . . we were together on a dark winter's evening . . . Ah bitter chill it was, the owl for all his feather's was a cold . . . and silent were the flock . . in woolly fold.

The rest is top secret . . . . :thumb:

:sweet:

I just had a dream Morrissey was eating fried chicken. :squiffy:

oh my, things are bad, things are bad. :tears:

Oprah Winfrey said her dream date with Jesus is to have him over for fried chicken? Maybe Morrissey's going to have his own talk show.

Strange... I had a dream on Saturday night that Moz died too. He was taking medication for something and overdosed.

Wonder what all this means??

99.9% of the time when you dream about other people in your dreams, what is happening to those people is all about what is happening to you either in regard to your relationship to that person or just about similar aspects of your own self.

That is to say, how Morrissey, for example, shows up in your dreams is telling you something about yourself, not about Morrissey.:thumb:

Here's a bit that says it well:

"Dreams about a Dead Person – General Meaning:
This can represent some area of your life that has ‘died’. It can refer to death of feelings, such as hopelessness in connection with relationship and the loss of feelings about someone; the depression that follows big changes in your life such as loss of a loved partner, job, or child. It can also reflect the sense you have of your life in general, that it is without the stimulus of motivation and satisfaction, as when one feels oneself in a ‘going nowhere’ relationship or life situation. The dead person in the dream may link several of these feelings together, as symbols often represent huge areas of our experience. So the dead person my be a part of oneself you want to leave behind, to die out." -
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dreams-about-dead-people/

Makes sense, doesn't it? :)

(I've always wondered about that line at 0.44. Don't remember ever dreaming that myself.)

Last edited by a moderator:
99.9% of the time when you dream about other people in your dreams, what is happening to those people is all about what is happening to you either in regard to your relationship to that person or just about similar aspects of your own self.

Agreed.

Also, I dreamt one of my friends died and for some reason, I ended up going to his viewing (which I'd never do; viewings scare me) and he was laying in the coffin, wearing this weird dark blue velvet suit and all of a sudden his body started floating upward above the coffin Exorcist-style. And while he was just laying there suspended in air, a seagull came out of his mouth. A f***ing seagull! It was freaky and made no sense. The end!

If I was a believer in clairvoyance, I'd wish you dead. I'd take Morrissey over you or anyone, any time.

I regularly have day dreams that I am Morrissey or a similar figure of similar persuasion, luminocity or inspiration for thinking people.

Back
Top Bottom