Does anyone know where Morrissey would have charted on Physical sales only last week?

Re: Does anyone know where Morrissey would have charted on Physical sales only last w

Downloads should only account for half a sale seeing as they are so much cheaper. It must be so easy and cheap for record companies to rig the charts at the moment.

Re: Does anyone know where Morrissey would have charted on Physical sales only last w

Downloads should only account for half a sale seeing as they are so much cheaper. It must be so easy and cheap for record companies to rig the charts at the moment.

I agree, downloads only cost about 79p, I know people who buy them just to try a song out cos it's so cheap. I think the charts should now be compiled on more of a points system, say one point for a download sale, two points for a £1.99 cd or vinyl single, 3 points for a £2.99 maxi cd single sold, something along those lines. I think that way it would be fairer and more reflective of popular records as opposed to songs with lots of radio play. Not that it's gonna happen though.

Back
Top Bottom