Does anyone know if Morrissey has religion?

He was born Catholic (and that never leaves you) but I feel he’s more of an Omnist these days.

In his autobiography he mentions liking The Hare Krishna Mantra by The Radha Krishna Temple when he was a kid.

hari.jpg

Moz isn't religious. He's been a lapsed Catholic for most of his life. Even his parents were lapsed Catholics. His IQ is too high to be religious. Seriously anyone even asking that question needs to take a long hard look at themselves and at the world. Kids have the tooth fairy and Santa. Adults have no excuse.

My sister was furious about the priest outfit. Thought it was highly disrespectful.
Moz wore a priests outfit for entertainment. He didn't molest kids or preach bullshit to get money from people and make them feel guilty for being alive or enjoying themselves. People sign up for their prisons of religion, like the supporting cast of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest who voluntarily commit themselves to the lunatic asylum.

Last edited:
Moz wore a priests outfit for entertainment. He didn't molest kids or preach bullshit to get money from people and make them feel guilty for being alive or enjoying themselves. People sign up for their prisons of religion, like the supporting cast of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest who voluntarily commit themselves to the lunatic asylum.
He looked very convincing as priest mind....

Moz isn't religious. He's been a lapsed Catholic for most of his life. Even his parents were lapsed Catholics. His IQ is too high to be religious. Seriously anyone even asking that question needs to take a long hard look at themselves and at the world. Kids have the tooth fairy and Santa. Adults have no excuse.
What does Morrissey think about Halloween and the darkside?

I don't understand how Morrissey can be both a Roman Catholic and a Hindu? Unless he is "New Age" as they combine lots of different religious and spiritual beliefs together.

Morrissey spoke of "gods" with a small "g" and an "s" meaning he believes in many different gods. I believe he spoke in Sanskrit. Morrissey didn't talk about one God the Father God Almighty the creator of the entire universe. Morrissey didn't talk about the "Holy Trinity" of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

It is complicated and confusing.

Sinead O'Connor was brought up Roman Catholic. They say "Once a Catholic, always a Catholic" but is this really true? Sinead also has a big interest in Hinduism. She also dressed up as a Catholic Priest. I don't think women shouldn't be Pastors or Priests or preachers should they? Sinead O'Connor is now sort of a Muslim and a "Rasta" like in Jamaica and still combines the Hinduism and Catholicism.

I remember reading that Morrissey thought he saw a ghost when he was growing up. He also thought he saw a UFO.

Do you know if there are secret societies and Freemasonry in Hollywood? People say you have to sell out if you want to be rich and famous. I see that a lot of rich and famous people have an interest in New Age spirituality.

I don't think being a Christian is about intelligence. It is about believing in Lord Jesus Christ. It is about belief and faith in Jesus. Morrissey has many born-again, Bible-believing Christians who are fans of him partly because of his support of Israel. Also he doesn't follow the mainstream narrative and he is quite conservative and traditional in some of his views.

He did. Highly disconcerting.

View attachment 70002
Do you know why Morrissey has his tongue sticking out in this photo? I don't think a true Catholic Priest would stick his tongue out. I don't think a true Catholic Priest would have his hair done in a rock star hairstyle. Catholic Priests are called "Father" I find that strange. I find it strange that Catholic Priests can't marry or have any children.

Most adults don't stick their tongue out in photos unless they are a rebellious pop star or rock star. On a YouTube video it said it could be connected to a serpent or a snake which could also symbolise Satan which sounds frightening. 🐍 😈 🤘

Do you know why Morrissey has his tongue sticking out in this photo? I don't think a true Catholic Priest would stick his tongue out. I don't think a true Catholic Priest would have his hair done in a rock star hairstyle. Catholic Priests are called "Father" I find that strange. I find it strange that Catholic Priests can't marry or have any children.

Most adults don't stick their tongue out in photos unless they are a rebellious pop star or rock star. On a YouTube video it said it could be connected to a serpent or a snake which could also symbolise Satan which sounds frightening. 🐍 😈 🤘

He's always done that, it's just a little nervous habit of his...

Care to elaborate? Like, say, in a 3 volume bound series...? :pray:

In my head it's already written.
The Multifarious Tics of Morrissey: Volume I - The Face is next on my list right after I've finished my comparative analysis of List Of The Lost & Brighton Rock... :cool:

Tongue_1.gif

Tongue_2.gif

Tongue_3.gif

í am Catholic and í haven't found the correct term to use yet. Still processing...

I got some ideas but I've been taught to respect other people's religious feelings so I'm gonna keep quiet... :blushing:

He's always done that, it's just a little nervous habit of his...
Thank you for the explanation. You seem like a very kind and thoughtful person. Are you religious yourself or a practising Catholic?

We are all unique. Thank goodness it isn't anything more sinister like they said in the YouTube video. God bless.

Thank you for the explanation. You seem like a very kind and thoughtful person. Are you religious yourself or a practising Catholic?
I am not. I try to live by the Golden Rule* but as someone more thoughtful than me once said 'It takes strength to be gentle and kind' and I am frequently weak...

* "Treat others as you would like others to treat you"

Last edited:
I am not. I try to live by the Golden Rule but as someone more thoughtful than me once said 'It takes strength to be gentle and kind' and I am frequently weak...

í try to live by Golden Lights, but people don't seem to appreciate it as much as í do. It's a terrible shame... :pray:

Back
Top Bottom