Does anyone else find this picture disturbing?

Well i think boz should have a little more dignity!

Morrissey always looks stunning to me but he looks like he's been overdoing the doughnuts in this picture :p

i dont think i'll be eating for the next..well rest of my life!

HA, i think i might join you.....i do think it's time for morrissey to keep the shirt on.

(waits for the abuse)

It's only disturbing if you believe only perfect bodies should be seen in public and everyone else should be ashamed.

shirtles.jpg

now that is sexy!..id be ashamed if i ran around wihtout a shirt..but i never said moz was fat..i dont think hes attractive at all reguardless of his weight

It's only disturbing if you believe only perfect bodies should be seen in public and everyone else should be ashamed.

wuuaaaawuuuaaaa..... stop crying baby.

That's not what I said... it's the combination of them two, the poses, the slight absurdity of the situation..... something's wrong there....

yes everyman should look like this:rolleyes:
arnie2.jpg

386546808_fb1cc48985_m.jpg

PITIFUL!!! ANYONE KNOW WHO THAT IS? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

351651598_ed540f19b0.jpg

*sigh* beautiful barney. (sigh) :p

shirtles.jpg

now that is sexy!..id be ashamed if i ran around wihtout a shirt..but i never said moz was fat..i dont think hes attractive at all reguardless of his weight

god, no one's as sexy, sweet, kind, just.. f***ing awesome as johnny. :D:
and he looks damn proud! :D *Licks*

newordertimeout1.jpg

what about legs eh? bet moz aint got legs that come wiht their own psudo-leeches eh? didnt think so!

and barney accidentally ate one!! AH!!HHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

hooky: who ate me leech?!

barney: uh god, i;m gonna vomit. me damn stomach lining..

steve: i.. am not.. standing near those two.

Back
Top Bottom