Do you think UK gigs will sell out?

I know. We all need to be more tolerant, stop flinging the bigot word around & listen. I like talking to you & I have modified my stance a little in response to concerns. But I am still a dyed in the wool leftie (even if my own side are being repulsive) & there's ONLY so far I go. I don't believe there's a great replacement & I think with a bit more care & caution a multicultural society can flourish.

Maybe it can flourish but I'm not sure there are any great examples in the world to show it.....Brazil has problems...the US has more race problems than ever. Don't see it happening.

Maybe it can flourish but I'm not sure there are any great examples in the world to show it.....Brazil has problems...the US has more race problems than ever. Don't see it happening.
The more multicultural a city gets the less people mix with each other. I've actually watched that happen. People voluntarily split off into their own groups and cultures.

Divide and rule. Leaders have loved this for millennia.

It means the public can never unite against their leaders.

Last edited:
No coincidence that the US is the most violent of all developed countries in the world.

It's not because of 'race' - it's because of their ridiculous gun laws & because they like to do their own thing. But nothing bad has ever happened to me when I'm over there. It's not THAT unsafe.

The more multicultural a city gets the less people actually mix with each other. I've actually watched that happen. People voluntarily split off into their own groups and cultures.

Divide and rule. Leaders have loved this for millennia.

It means the public can never unite against their leaders.

It's not true if the city is functioning well & no one is running around agitating.

I agree with you to an extent. The economy is everything to the UN. It is the number one concern. If it changes cultures or even wipes out cultures, they simply don't care, and in many ways it is even beneficial to them if we all turn into a homogenised coffee-coloured new culture.

But what I and many others are saying is that we don't want this. We don't want to be engineered in this way. And while the rich and the corporations benefit from migration and the cheap labour it provides, the working class do not.

So the 'economy' excuse is a one sided road. The rich benefit - the indigenous working and lower middle class do not. It means less wages and less chance of even finding a job due to a larger labour pool.

The cultures will be fine. People got caught up with novelty & fashion. But they're beginning to see starkly that if you don't use it, you lose it.

It's not because of 'race' - it's because of their ridiculous gun laws & because they like to do their own thing. But nothing bad has ever happened to me when I'm over there. It's not THAT unsafe.
What has gun laws got to do with anything? If criminals want guns they will always be able to get them. Look at London. Handguns are everywhere despite being strictly banned. America is a vast country and if I lived in an isolated ranch I'd want a gun. In fact if I lived in a busy city I'd want a gun because compared to Britain the violent crime rates are stratospheric. The Democrats want no guns because they like the public being weak and defenceless with their hands up towards their Democrat saviors for succour.

No, In America I'd want a gun - and if provoked I'd use it. Any street thug who was under the impression that whites were easy pickings to be used as mobile ATMs would get a shock when they'd find their meat 'n' two veg blown off Bronson-style.

What has gun laws got to do with anything? If criminals want guns they will always be able to get them. Look at London. Handguns are everywhere despite being strictly banned. America is a vast country and if I lived in an isolated ranch I'd want a gun. In fact if I lived in a busy city I'd want a gun because compared to Britain the violent crime rates are statospheric. The Democrats want no guns because they like people being weak and defenceless with their hands up towards their Democrat saviors for succour.

No, In America I'd want a gun - and if provoked I'd use it. Any street thug who was under the impression that whites were easy meat to be used as mobile ATMs would get a shock when they'd find their meat 'n' two veg blown off Bronson-style.

The gun laws are mad. They sell them in supermarkets! It's capitalism at its worst & nothing to do with safety or the 2nd** amendment. It shouldn't be a culture war, it should be common sense.

**edited from 5th because Puppet Parrot knows about these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
The gun laws are mad. They sell them in supermarkets! It's capitalism at its worst & nothing to do with safety or the 5th amendment. It shouldn't be a culture war, it should be common sense.
I'd love to walk into my local Tesco and have that choice. I thought choice and freedom was what free-market capitalism is about?

In London the machete is the current tool of the street. Many people well practised in the art of its use are pacing those streets right now.

I'd love to spring a surprise on one of those people.

Make my day motherf***er.

I would love to walk into my local Tesco and have that choice. I thought choice and freedom was what capitalism was about?

In London the machete is the current tool of the street. Many people well practised in the art of its use are pacing those streets right now.

I'd love to spring a surprise on one of these people.

Make my day motherf***er.

They would probably make your day by killing you. The more weapons, the more murder. Machetes should be removed from the streets.

They would probably make your day by killing you. The more weapons, the more murder. Machetes should be removed from the streets.
The proud tool of the African bush is an import of enrichment I'm afraid. I've read West Indian descended gangbangers complain that when all the mad Somalians and Congolese came over a few years back they brought a new level of violence with them - and bigger tools. The game was upped. Nowadays you're nothing if you don't carry a blade down the leg of your trousers the size of a sword.

If I could buy a nice Glock 9 mil along with my dairy-free yoghurt and bananas I'd be one happy bunny indeed.

Everybody’s heading for the BRExIT

Ah, that again. Can’t help it, can you. Quoting what morrissey said and repeating yourself over an over, whilst looking for acknowledgment. Please wear a T-shirt with I am Neal on please at an upcoming gig. Please !

I live in Paris and Morrissey is playing at Salle Pleyel on 11th March. In order for me to go and see him it means I have to ditch Madonna, she is playing at Le Grand Rex on the same night. She was meant to perform three weeks earlier but because of her ongoing injuries some of her dates are postponed and her new Paris date now clashes with Morrissey's. I never thought I'd be in a position of having to chose between those two. I just want to say she's getting the same rubbish from the press of poor ticket sales bla bla bla and she doesn't look up to Nigel Farage. The way I look at it, these two artists have been entertaining their fans for nearly 40 years, give them a break. They're good at what they do, sell out concerts or not

Back
Top Bottom