Do you think UK gigs will sell out?

It's an odd thing.
I like the new song (Bobby) and am looking forward to the new album, and will probably buy it.
But I do not feel comfortable about going to see a man who looks up to Nigel Farage and has given his wholesale endorsement (which still stands, presumably) to a far-right political party.
I guess you can listen to the songs in private but when you go to a concert, you are very much visibly and publicly a fan - something I, and seemingly many others, are no longer comfortable with.
Free speech denier?

It's an odd thing.
I like the new song (Bobby) and am looking forward to the new album, and will probably buy it.
But I do not feel comfortable about going to see a man who looks up to Nigel Farage and has given his wholesale endorsement (which still stands, presumably) to a far-right political party.
I guess you can listen to the songs in private but when you go to a concert, you are very much visibly and publicly a fan - something I, and seemingly many others, are no longer comfortable with.

He's barely mentioned Farage & it's a stupid far right party that he appeared to not think was far right.

And you should see how fruitcake the left is right now, at every left event there's a band of other lefties shouting abuse at us, or someone in meltdown because we've excluded or betrayed them.

So have courage, the world's mad, may as well go where you please & don't worry about it.

He's barely mentioned Farage & it's a stupid far right party that he appeared to not think was far right.

And you should see how fruitcake the left is right now, at every left event there's a band of other lefties shouting abuse at us, or someone in meltdown because we've excluded or betrayed them.

So have courage, the world's mad, may as well go where you please & don't worry about it.

That's part of the issue, these wet shits have no courage, no spine, unless they're accompanied by their social worker, & definitely no common sense or ability to think for themselves. FFS.
A nation mourns & turns its back and gags.

This isn't really true - they would never have sold out in 5 mins. The tours usually play to 25,000 seats in London and don't tend to quite sell out at all but most seats are taken. However, Wembley Arena is 12,500 capacity. If it doesn't sell out by March, it would suggest a 50% loss of fans since 2018.
The same time last year, he did an 11-date UK tour of mainly big arenas. If he can't sell enough tickets to play 2 dates this time round, that's more than a 50% drop.

The same time last year, he did an 11-date UK tour of mainly big arenas. If he can't sell enough tickets to play 2 dates this time round, that's more than a 50% drop.

He'll be fine; it's still January, tickets have only been available since 24th (2 days ago) the shows are in March, around 8 weeks away. Plenty of time to fill these easily AND add more dates if he wants to.
Leeds is practically sold, so there are rumours of opening top level of seating to accommodate demand.
I suspect real fans have their finger on the pulse, or seriously expect additional dates to be published.

It was Feb/Mar 2018 the tour you mention not last year.

Any antifas planning to make any protests about Morrissey being racist will have the MDL and their friends at the EDL united against liberals.

These dates won’t sell out. I remember the days that you had to be at your computer dead on release time and even then it was pure luck. They’ll be going for £10 on the night.

These dates won’t sell out. I remember the days that you had to be at your computer dead on release time and even then it was pure luck. They’ll be going for £10 on the night.

They will sell, they are selling well.
Consumerism has changed, we all hang on for a bargain if there's a whiff that there might be one.
Those fans that can afford buy straight away to get the places they want & avoid risk of disappointment.
Those that can't afford look & wait for price drops, end up being disappointed & then wish they'd acted sooner.
We all have such choices.

Just checked this morning for Leeds, sales going really well, some areas totally gone, some at 95/98%.
There are 3 areas which are selling less quickly than others probably based on their position in the arena:

211 - 70% sold
215 - 70% sold
219 - 70% sold

I reckon it'll be full by the end of the week & suspect they'll think about opening the higher tier.

Don't think he's benefitting from Rick Astley playing the same venue a few weeks later. Why settle for Moz when you can have the real thing?

But 215 is right opposite the stage, and is a good place to sit, I know I sat there at the last gig! So I don’t think we can say it’s not selling well because of its position, it’s a great position!

But 215 is right opposite the stage, and is a good place to sit, I know I sat there at the last gig! So I don’t think we can say it’s not selling well because of its position, it’s a great position!

It could be that, people such as I who have never been to FDA, don't know how well that seat is positioned, so at first glance they might think it's not a good seat compared to others, whereas you, who has been there, actually knows it's a good seat.
It's probably a case that the seating plan doesn't do the seat justice.

I think you can tell it’s a decent place to sit from the map, hence why I chose it last time (I had never been before) I’ve made it yellow so you can see where it is. Remember these are only £51 tickets! So I would say they are one of the better of the cheaper options!

Attachments

• D3758B9B-1F4B-4A56-9A09-1F6B0AF34C8C.jpeg
    D3758B9B-1F4B-4A56-9A09-1F6B0AF34C8C.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
Just checked this morning for Leeds, sales going really well, some areas totally gone, some at 95/98%.
There are 3 areas which are selling less quickly than others probably based on their position in the arena:

211 - 70% sold
215 - 70% sold
219 - 70% sold

I reckon it'll be full by the end of the week & suspect they'll think about opening the higher tier.

Not quite so. Seats unavailable doesn’t mean necessarily sold. Many are unsold amd simply transferred to the resale sector of the ticketing agencies. It’s all smoke and mirrors. A dodgy business.

I think you can tell it’s a decent place to sit from the map, hence why I chose it last time (I had never been before) I’ve made it yellow so you can see where it is. Remember these are only £51 tickets! So I would say they are one of the better of the cheaper options!

Yep that's useful to see, thanks...sorry for the confusion, I must have been talking about 219 at the left side I think, not 215.
I got another map which seems better than the one I'd been looking at:

upload_2020-1-28_17-29-45.png

Back
Top Bottom