do you think morrissey is gay, straight or bi?

new rule: anyone who posts a "is morrissey gay" thread from now on should get automatically banned. this topic has been DONE TO DEEEAAAATH. :rolleyes:

probably the equivalent of going on a Nirvana site and asking "so do you think Courtney killed him?"

like seriously, just stop.

new rule: anyone who posts a "is morrissey gay" thread from now on should get automatically banned. this topic has been DONE TO DEEEAAAATH. :rolleyes:

probably the equivalent of going on a Nirvana site and asking "so do you think Courtney killed him?"

Killed who?
:lbf::lbf:

Bisexual with a preference with men or
I think he has better luck with men
rather than women

Having no luck with women would make him about as straight as it gets ;)

He's a lesbian.

Those of you who show signs of annoyance: Do you find this topic annoying because it has been discussed so many times before or because you find it unimportant and unworthy of discussion? Or both?
Because as long as new members will be joining Solo this topic will pop up again and again.

Return to the subject of this thread: I don't know and I don't care.

Those of you who show signs of annoyance: Do you find this topic annoying because it has been discussed so many times before or because you find it unimportant and unworthy of discussion? Or both?
Because as long as new members will be joining Solo this topic will pop up again and again.

pretty much the first one. also if you look at the sign up date of the original poster, he's been around since 2006. he should know better!! haha

I find it annoying because:
1. It has been discussed so many times before
2. Morrissey has made it clear that he dislikes people being categorized by their sexual preferences (see every interview every conducted). To continue to bring it up, to me, seems to be disrespectful to Morrissey.

pretty much the first one. also if you look at the sign up date of the original poster, he's been around since 2006. he should know better!! haha

I see, thanks for responding. I agree that the creator of this thread could've known better, so I thought this thread might have been a bit of a joke. But I don't know, of course.

I find it annoying because:
1. It has been discussed so many times before
2. Morrissey has made it clear that he dislikes people being categorized by their sexual preferences (see every interview every conducted). To continue to bring it up, to me, seems to be disrespectful to Morrissey.

Thanks for responding, I understand how you see it as disrespectful. I personally just find it very unimportant and don't see how some people can argue about it so excessively, especially those who think to know the ultimate truth about his sexuality.

I agree but nobody ever gives their honest opinion

Back
Top Bottom