do you think morrissey ever looks at these forums?

You know how the photo in the frinky poll from the Manchester Airport was taken by a "friend of Lucky Lisp?" Say you're walking through an airport because you've just flown in with a friend and that friend takes your picture. I'm just saying.

I don't think Morrissey reads or posts here at all. He just sits at home reading Oscar Wilde and crying.

hmmm

You know how the photo in the frinky poll from the Manchester Airport was taken by a "friend of Lucky Lisp?" Say you're walking through an airport because you've just flown in with a friend and that friend takes your picture. I'm just saying.

I don't think Morrissey reads or posts here at all. He just sits at home reading Oscar Wilde and crying.

lucky lisp's friend works at a bookshop in the airport, that's why he had a chance to meet Morrissey.

I know someone works at a bookshop who says some celebs live in the area come to their shop to buy books and newspapers.

This kind of questions are often asked in here.
Morrissey seems too busy to watch his favourite bands and comedians' clips on youtube rather than checking a fan site.

No, he doesn't have a computer. He has a laptop in the form of a book and a mousepad made of blotter paper. It runs on his tears.

I'm sure he has been here from time to time, he's obviously checked out the main site before having commented on it a few times .. sure it's possible people made him aware of things being said but im sure he's come to check it out himself .. no reason as to why he then wouldn't have a look at the forums just to see whats going on. I highly doubt though that he sits there pressing the refresh button on certain pages or visits every day .. but I don't see why he wouldn't have checked it out a couple of times.

No way. He doesn't even have electricity in his house. He reads by candlelight because he is Amish. They make their own butter so he converted. That's why he prefers Levi's 501's. No zippers. Down with modern convention. Morrissey doesn't even know what the internet is but he knows the love he feels in his heart for God and hard work. (Actually some of this might be true.)

No way. He doesn't even have electricity in his house. He reads by candlelight because he is Amish. They make their own butter so he converted. That's why he prefers Levi's 501's. No zippers. Down with modern convention. Morrissey doesn't even know what the internet is but he knows the love he feels in his heart for God and hard work. (Actually some of this might be true.)

would you like to be my friend?

I think he would take a peek, for sure...or at least have someone else take a look. I know that I would :) Lets hope he never visits the chat lol....oh God!

Tags
emma is moz ep=babe of solo leave em alone
Back
Top Bottom