The Chicken of D.C.
And then keep using it yourself?

What kind of pet do you have?

Hahahha.
Yes.
I eat after my kitty, because I am lazy - even though she's not a vegetarian.:p

ER! No thats vile. Cats lick their bums all the time AND she eats meat. :sick:

...But she's my sweet baby-cakes.
She doesn't have cooties, therefore she doesn't have germs. This is my understanding.
btw I am totally obsessive compulsive a la Howie Mandel otherwise:rolleyes:

...But she's my sweet baby-cakes.
She doesn't have cooties, therefore she doesn't have germs. This is my understanding.
btw I am totally obsessive compulsive a la Howie Mandel otherwise:rolleyes:

Bleurgh! Thats just wrong. Your cat DOES have germs and she licks her arse all the time to boot. Don't come crying to me when you get worms.

Sometimes.

She usually just sniffs and heads for the bowl to which I say, "Uh, no, kthnxbai." Occasionally, depending on what it is I'll let her have a bite or two.

She normally doesn't like eating people food (thank god), and just likes sniffing it.

The only exception is mac and cheese, milk, and apparently cottage cheese.

For the record, she's not lactose intolerant, she's never puked or gotten sick after eating dairy products.

But she won't touch chicken. I made some for her birthday last year, and she just sat there, stared at it, then went to go eat her regular food.

WTF.

Sometimes.

She usually just sniffs and heads for the bowl to which I say, "Uh, no, kthnxbai." Occasionally, depending on what it is I'll let her have a bite or two.

She normally doesn't like eating people food (thank god), and just likes sniffing it.

The only exception is mac and cheese, milk, and apparently cottage cheese.

For the record, she's not lactose intolerant, she's never puked or gotten sick after eating dairy products.

But she won't touch chicken. I made some for her birthday last year, and she just sat there, stared at it, then went to go eat her regular food.

WTF.

icanhascheezburger.jpg
Lol!

Sometimes yes, only very rarely will I eat from the utensil after my cat has. Mainly if I could tell his tongue didn't touch it. My boyfriend on the other hand lets his cat do that all the time. She also drinks from his glass of water by the bed at night and he drinks from it too. Ew.

This is one of the most vile things ever I mean would like your pets ass? You might as well be if you share a fork or anything :sick::sick::sick:

My dog has a tendency to eat its own feces. I try to make it out in the yard in time to scoop it up before he has a chance to get to it but it doesn't always work out.

So no, i don't let him eat off of my fork.

nah, mine aren't interested in people food. thank goodness. my last one was a diva and had to sample anything i ate but it was more I would give her a piece of what I was eating...

I have two cats, and I would never let them eat off my fork, and then continue using it myself...not after seeing where that tongues been :sick:

They do like some 'people' food though...I just let them have little bits that I pass to them, or let them lick the pot when I'm finished (if its something that'll be thrown away, like gorgeous organic cold rice pudding...the little girl loves that :) ).

No. I wouldn't want my cat to catch anything off me.

My cat very rarely wants human food except the usual fish (especially tuna). She once bugged me mightily for some saveloy, but when I gave her a bit she just sniffed it and walked off as if to say, "oh, how very disappointing".

Tags
disgusting dog germs educational
Back
Top Bottom