Do you hope Morrissey should stop wishing death of the people he doesn't like?

Morrissey should stop wishing death of the people he doesn't like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
A user suedehead329 posted a thread that he understood Morrissey's feeling and also hoped early death of Mike Joyce.

What do you think?

A user suedehead329 posted a thread that he understood Morrissey's feeling and also hoped early death of Mike Joyce.

What do you think?

Mike Joyce is hardy the King of Super Evil as much as he may have pissed Morrissey off.

Then again Morrissey wished death on Thatcher and I never had a problem with that.

So a bit of answer one and a bit of answer two.

Depends who it is.

Also I love Morrissey's theatrics. We are overdue for another statement.

They probably are, who knows. His life is opera.

One man's Don Giovanni is another man's Le Nozze de Figaro but it's all Die Zauberflote to him and it's possible it feels very real in the moment when he's writing it.

I don't think he does it enough.

Ivan the terrible,robespierre,hitler,stalin,mao,duvallier,caucescu,amin,pol pot,etc...etc...if the cap fits !!!!!
But...at the end of the day,we are all unique in our "hatred"of an individual,so i feel we are all valid when compiling our personal "death list" !!!!!
He is 1000% right about thatcher though !!!!
BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE........EXCEPT THE PEOPLE I HATE !!!!
KEITH.

Last edited:
Morrissey sometimes writes movingly on the death of others who have meant a great deal to him. However, if he casually wishes death upon strangers or acquaintances it devalues his own eulogies. It also makes it impossible for him to protest when others wish death upon him, or those close to him, because it contributes to a lowering of civility in general.

As others have noted, it simply doesn't make sense to care for some animals but not others. Wishing death upon bull-fighters doesn't actually save any bulls. Wishing the IRA had murdered Thatcher may be a 'rebellious' soundbite but ignores the suffering of innocent people who were caught in that hotel bombing. There are so many instances of Morrissey issuing tone-deaf statements about the death of other human beings that is raises the question of whether his concern for animals is merely because he is so bitter and angry at other humans for his dire emotional life that he has become a hateful misanthropist.

I believe he is a teenager trapped in a middle-aged man's body and has never developed the emotional impulse control that normal adults have as he went from a hermetic sealed life on the dole to a hermetic, sealed life as a minor celebrity, surrounded by flunkies who he'd sack if they challenged his emotional incontinence.

best
BB

Last edited:
Morrissey sometimes writes movingly on the death of others who have meant a great deal to him. However, if he casually wishes death upon strangers or acquaintances it devalues his own eulogies. It also makes it impossible for him to protest when others wish death upon him, or those close to him, because it contributes to a lowering of civility in general.

As others have noted, it simply doesn't make sense to care for some animals but not others. Wishing death upon bull-fighters doesn't actually save any bulls. Wishing the IRA had murdered Thatcher may be a 'rebellious' soundbite but ignores the suffering of innocent people who were caught in that hotel bombing. There are so many instances of Morrissey issuing tone-deaf statements about the death of other human beings that is raises the question of whether his concern for animals is merely because he is so bitter and angry at other humans for his dire emotional life that he has become a hateful misanthropist.

I believe he is a teenager trapped in a middle-aged man's body and has never developed the emotional impulse control that normal adults have as he went from a hermetic sealed life on the dole to a hermetic, sealed life as a minor celebrity, surrounded by flunkies who he'd sack if they challenged his emotional incontinence.

best
BB

Will you shut up?

i have memories of one disastrous war.

i don't wish anybody's death, not even to those i consider to be the most evil.

wishing harm or death to anybody cannot bring harm or death to him, it can only pollute you - i've witnessed.

p.s. sorry, this is slightly off-topic.

I couldn't care less either way. He says what he says. I agree or I don't. It's really that simple.

Back
Top Bottom